Cruise Critic Community
Sign in to follow this  
dpepper64

Encore Godmother Kelly Clarkson

Will she be on the "first" cruise out of Miami?  Word has it she may be performing for 1 or 2 days during this cruise.   When the Epic came out did Reba make a showing?

2 minutes ago, dpepper64 said:

Will she be on the "first" cruise out of Miami?  Word has it she may be performing for 1 or 2 days during this cruise.   When the Epic came out did Reba make a showing?

I doubt it ... NCL would have price the fares much, much higher if it were true.

1 hour ago, dpepper64 said:

In the past, the godparents never sailed or performed on the first cruise. They go for the christening and the 1-2 night mini cruise after the christening for the VIPs. In the past, the ship's hull artists (e.g., Lebo, Wyland) and if there are celebrity chefs with restaurants on the ship (e.g., Geoffrey Zacharian) have sailed on the first cruise after the christening.

We're happy to read that the ship will be christened in Miami. NCL went out of their way and cancelled revenue cruises to bring the ship to New York non-stop from Southampton. Figured that where all of the  festivities would be. 

On her   show, NCL (AS) announced Kelly as Godmother of Encore and gifted free 7 day cruises to all the teachers Kelly had brought on the show. So, there will be a lot of "gratis" on this ship for awhile. 

3 hours ago, dpepper64 said:

I'll be on that cruise.

I'll sing for you.

Buy really, really  good ear plugs.🙉

On 9/15/2019 at 5:35 PM, david_sobe said:

Who's high pitch?  This is Kelly Clarkson.

LMAO

Only a few of us understand that David. I've been a Stern listener since 86

Edited by Laszlo

11 hours ago, Laszlo said:

LMAO

Only a few of us understand that David. I've been a Stern listener since 86

High Pitch was probably the most pathetic person he would allow on.