Liquor and Mix In Room Purchase Question

Jcol5786

We are doing the 5 night Bermuda cruise on Anthem in October and we have decided not to purchase the Deluxe Beverage Package. This will be our first cruise that we have not purchased the alcohol package however  since we will be spending a lot of time off-ship on this cruise where we will be purchasing alcohol I thought having the package on the ship might not be used as much. I am thinking about pre-ordering one of the liquor and mix offerings that are available for $43 and are delivered to your room. Do anyone know if it is possible to get different mix options? They list Vodka and Sprite however I don't like Sprite and would prefer Club Soda. The Rum package is Rum and Coke which is OK but I  prefer Rum with club soda or diet Coke. Anyone have any luck getting different mix with these packages? We are  hoping that with our 2 allowed bottles of wine and one or two of these packages and the occasional pay as you go when on the ship we will not miss having the alcohol package. Any suggestions would be appreciated. Thanks

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Jcol5786 said:

Thanks for the reply. Hadn't thought of doing an exchange at a bar.

If you have a problem, try a different bar and maybe one or two cans at a time, with a visible cash tip in your hand.

• Like 1

I would consider that but considering we will be bring on our allowed 2 bottles of wine in our carry on bring on mix seems like a lot to carry around on embarkation day. We like to get on the ship as early as we can any usually have a lot in our carry on to begin with.

8 minutes ago, Jcol5786 said:

I would consider that but considering we will be bring on our allowed 2 bottles of wine in our carry on bring on mix seems like a lot to carry around on embarkation day. We like to get on the ship as early as we can any usually have a lot in our carry on to begin with.

We put the beverages in a rolling carry-on suitcase.