Anyone cruise the Starward?

wearbour

Pretty sure I cruised the Starward out of Puerto Rico in the early 90s. I seem to remember the itinerary included St Maarten, St Thomas, Barbados, Antigua, and St Lucia. We were able to skeet shoot off the back of the ship. Does anyone remember if this was the ship? 

• 3 weeks later...

We sailed on the Starward in 89 and 90, both out of San Juan.  first time having a port hole.  Our first cruise was on the Southward for our honeymoon, we had an inside cabin.  Our ports of call on the Starward were Aruba, Curacao, Tortola and St. Thomas for both cruises.  I would have to say that those two cruises were our most memorable.  We were invited to dine with the Captain on both cruises.

During the 90 cruise we went though a tropical wave and "the tiny ship was tossed" and we had to bypass Tortola.  People were really scared and several had their life jackets on.  I talked to the first officer and he told me how high the seas were running, just don't remember now what he said.  

The best thing about those cruises was the size of the ship, so small, you really got to know fellow passengers as well as crew.

The captain on our 90 cruise was a relief captain, he was on our flight out of San Juan, we chatted with him at the airport.