What is a not miss on Enchantment?

robindina

• Clarea changed the title to What is a not miss on Enchantment?
45 minutes ago, robindina said:

Not booked yet,  but will probably be enchantment of the seas out of Galveston to costa maya and Cozumel.... I get sea sick so learned that lower ocean views staterooms are better for me. 

Deck 4 is your best choice for an oceanview cabin for your situation.  Very convenient, satisfies your requirement for being low-ish.

Try the bungee trampolines.

Walk the sky bridges.

The shows are just standard cruise ship shows and fly-in entertainment.

Food is food.  If they have it, have the rack of lamb. One of my favorites, but on a shorter cruise, I don't know which menus they pick.

In Costa Maya, make a reservation for Maya Chan or use thenativechoice.com

The comedians are hit or miss but the two we saw in August were funny and not raunchy. Audience participation shows like Battle of the Sexes and The Crazy Quest were entertaining. Solarium was nice but they keep it closed so I didn’t like the reverberating sound. I would get a room in the front. Felt some vibrations on higher decks at the rear of the ship.

I’m not a mutton fan but everyone who has had the rack of lamb raves about it. Make sure you download the Royal App before you sail.  I like to look ahead at the menus to plan my meals for the trip. For breakfast we always do the made to order omelets in the Windjammer. Pizza was good in the park cafe.

• Like 1

You do know Enchantment is one of Royal's smaller ships? There are not a lot of "bells & whistles" on it, like the Oasis class or even the Voyager or Freedom classes. I am not saying there's nothing to do...it's just limited. Bungee Trampoline. Rock Climbing Wall. Main Pool. Solarium (my fav) Pool. As for shows, there will be shows in the Theater each night...and you will be able to go to them & still do other things. The Love & Marriage Game show is usually a hoot. The Quest is always fun. You will have a lovely cruise....

But if you'd like to have a few more fun things to do on a somewhat larger ship with Waterslides & a Flowrider, Adventure of the Seas will be doing 4-5 night sailings from Galveston starting Nov.2020.