KIDS Sail Free(and more) Promo NOW on website

FlorenceItaly

1 minute ago, FlorenceItaly said:

I wonder if they are in the process of updating.  I could have sworn when I posted this it said SELECT.

One page of the promo says any and then the follow up page says select. I have two kids that we always sail with. I click on the few that I like under the promo and it still shows my 10 and 12 year olds being charged .... lame. I swear there isn't a cruise line website that is worth a crap and functions properly. 

• Like 2

38 minutes ago, Friend100 said:

need to call them ...when I did a mock booking for my current cruise it is still showing original fare for the kids; but calling them directly and the 3rd and 4th fare is now $0.

Interesting ...... That sounds good. I'm surprised they didn't tell you "Oops, too bad". 

45 minutes ago, Friend100 said:

need to call them ...when I did a mock booking for my current cruise it is still showing original fare for the kids; but calling them directly and the 3rd and 4th fare is now $0.

May I ask which cruise you are on? Did you have to mention what the website said in order to get them to switch it? Did they give you any grief? 

26 minutes ago, tallnthensome said:

May I ask which cruise you are on? Did you have to mention what the website said in order to get them to switch it? Did they give you any grief? 

So I lied.  I didn't call. I emailed. 😅

It is the Nieuw Amsterdam 8/2/2020 sailing  I just emailed my PCC and asked if my booking was qualified and she said Yes and then I got my updated invoice.  No grief.