Free Sparkling wine

geovet

Few people have claimed anything positive.    I think NCL would do FAR better getting rid of it.  😀.   I always leave it.  

All that’s involved-  ordering,  shipping,  loading,  storing,  lists generated,   Pick up/delivery.   And the cost of the product.     !!!!!

use the time and money elsewhere.   

2 hours ago, MNcruisingcouple said:

We've shared ours with people who haven't had the beverage package.  But, on our last two cruises, we just left it.

I've done that when cruising solo; once you open it you can't reseal it even if you actually tolerated it. You meet a nice couple, they take back to their balcony and make the best of it.  Opening up a bottle of that wine in the room is better than none by a long shot.

Though its main asset may be that it gives us something to harmlessly gripe about.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Budget Queen said:

Few people have claimed anything positive.    I think NCL would do FAR better getting rid of it.  😀.   I always leave it.  

All that’s involved-  ordering,  shipping,  loading,  storing,  lists generated,   Pick up/delivery.   And the cost of the product.     !!!!!

use the time and money elsewhere.   

I agree. I think they should scrap the current program and instead give Platinum and above a nice bottle of wine in their room instead.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, cmecruise1962 said:

I wondered how many times the bottles are "recycled" when they are left behind!  I looked at my bottle and thought "How many times were you left behind?"  Then I opened it and it exploded (warm) all over everything...and I wished I had left it too!

Why did you open it if it was warm?