Account locked?

Cat4158

Hi

I’ve been trying to ‘manage’ my upcoming reservation (40  days out) but my account has been locked for well over an hour. I can see my other reservation (over a year away)  and can manage that one with no problems. The message says it’s locked for my security and to try again in 20 minutes but that hasn’t worked. I’m getting a bit worried. Any ideas why this might have happened? 

Thanks 

Hi

This did happen to us twice, the second time was when I was on the phone to Celebrity and I was told it was because he was looking at my account and only one person/device can be logged in at any one time. The first time my husband was logged in and I was trying to log in separately, so that all tied in with the Celebrity explanation

Not sure if that helps, but hope so.

Tracy

My account was locked for about three days last week.  Tried going is as the other person on the account and could get in.  That seemed to be the key to unlock my account.

It was locked for both iPad and computer so it was definitely a Celebrity lockdown not my end.

You might try calling and see if someone can get the IT department involved.

You could try deleting your cookies, make sure you’ve logged out of your celebrity account altogether so that none of your reservations are visible, then reopen your browser and go to the webpage, refreshing it to force your device to fetch a new page rather than one that is cached on your device, and then login again. If that doesn’t help you might then need to contact Celebrity and ask for help.

Mine too has been locked since Sunday when trying to access it from my IPad, I get the same message, but was able to get in using my PC and Firefox. iPad is still coming up with the same message.

I just went into settings > safari>  Clear history and website data, then tried signing back in and all is good. Clearing everything did work on my iPad! 🤷🏻‍♀️

Edited by DiamondSuiteCruiser