question about 3 for free

ontheweb

I see that the 3 for free offer is ending in a couple of days. Our TA just put a 4 day hold on a Princess cruise for me. (DW and I discussed what we wanted to do for a cruise next summer. The TA and I discussed it and agreed what seemed to fit what we wanted best, but before making a final booking she and I have to discuss it and agree.)

My question is do all the perks from the 3 for free still hold if it runs out before the hold, but we book before the hold runs out. ( I realize I should have asked the TA.)

Edited by ontheweb

1 minute ago, ontheweb said:

I see that the 3 for free offer is ending in a couple of days. Our TA just put a 4 day hold on a Princess cruise for me. (DW and I discussed what we wanted to do for a cruise next summer. The TA and I discussed it and agreed what seemed to fit what we wanted best, but before making a final booking she and I have to discuss it and agree.

My question is do all the perks from the 3 for free still hold if it runs out before the hold, but we book before the hold runs out. ( I realize I should have asked the TA.)

The 3 for free goes until Oct 31.

5 minutes ago, ontheweb said:

Are you sure of that? I just found this that says it expires on 9/19.

https://www.princess.com/cruise-deals-promotions/3-for-free-sale/

The link you provided pretty clearly states:

72 hour $200 off Airfare to Europe offer expires: September 19, 2019
Reference promotion code: N9C/K9C/U9*

3 for FREE offer expires: October 31, 2019
Reference promotion code: N9*/K9*/U9*

7 minutes ago, ontheweb said:

Are you sure of that? I just found this that says it expires on 9/19.

https://www.princess.com/cruise-deals-promotions/3-for-free-sale/

72 hour $200 off Airfare to Europe offer expires: September 19, 2019
Reference promotion code: N9C/K9C/U9*

3 for FREE offer expires: October 31, 2019
Reference promotion code: N9*/K9*/U9*

I would say you have to actually book your cruise and flights by September 19. Most likely if you enter the EZ Air site after September 19th those discounted flights probably will no longer be there. Here is the fine print.

$200 Off Airfare applies to all four guests in a stateroom. Air discount applies to a discount off flights booked through Princess EZair during the sale period only. Discount is for a maximum of $200 and has no cash value. Flights below total discount will receive free air, but given no additional discount. Additional airline baggage, change and cancellation fees may apply. Please visit princess.com/ezair for information.

2 hours ago, skynight said:

I would say you have to actually book your cruise and flights by September 19. Most likely if you enter the EZ Air site after September 19th those discounted flights probably will no longer be there. Here is the fine print.

$200 Off Airfare applies to all four guests in a stateroom. Air discount applies to a discount off flights booked through Princess EZair during the sale period only. Discount is for a maximum of $200 and has no cash value. Flights below total discount will receive free air, but given no additional discount. Additional airline baggage, change and cancellation fees may apply. Please visit princess.com/ezair for information.

A lot of the cruises covered under this EZ Air promotion are not available for flight booking.  Hopefully the Princess agent gave me the correct information that the promotion would be valid once the flights became available to book.

2 hours ago, skynight said:

I booked a cruise last week for September, 2020 under the 3 for Free sale through my TA. She rebooked the cruise yesterday under the 72 hour sale for slightly less. I called Princess to confirm that I would receive the $200 discount when air bookings became available at the end of next month. At first, the agent said I wouldn't receive the discount and cited the fine print in the terms. Since I complained that it was false advertising he offered to transfer me to customer service. After being on hold for a few minutes, he came back on and said I was right. I would get the EzAir discount when bookings became available. There is another thread on here where people have said the same.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, katisdale said:

I refared today. It is $200 off per person and I am quite happy.

OP back, yes it is $200 off per person, and I too am very happy as I booked our cruise earlier today. Incredibly inexpensive fares to Europe especially after the $200 off. DW even asked is that really the round trip fare, not just the outbound fare.

• Like 1