Mariner 9/20/2019 Just got the Notice

MrCruzdoggie

I would think so since they won't be paying any to Freeport. It would be nice if they gave people the option to donate the fees for the ones that would want to. Every little bit adds up. Let us know what they do. When is your sailing?

Edited by ReneeFLL

25 minutes ago, ReneeFLL said:

I would think so since they won't be paying any to Freeport. It would be nice if they gave people the option to donate the fees for the ones that would want to. Every little bit adds up. Let us know what they do. When is your sailing?

Love the idea of donating it, Awesome Renee

We are on the 9/20 sailing.

Edited by MrCruzdoggie

We were debating doing the Mariner to Freeport or the Navigator to Nassau, ended up deciding the Navigator, leave for Miami tomorrow.

It's really sad how the media portrayed things; we've had four family members ask why we are still going to the Bahamas when it was completely destroyed and we've had to explain that while a few individual cities and islands were hit hard, the country as a whole has persevered and both can handle tourists and can use the income that gets brought in. 

1 hour ago, awestover89 said:

It's really sad how the media portrayed things; we've had four family members ask why we are still going to the Bahamas when it was completely destroyed and we've had to explain that while a few individual cities and islands were hit hard, the country as a whole has persevered and both can handle tourists and can use the income that gets brought in. 

People don't know how to look at a map.  I read a post where someone asked why no one was talking about the damage from Dorian to Jamaica. 🙄

Edited by CruisinCrow

10 hours ago, ReneeFLL said:

We just got off Mariner on Monday.  They were taking donations.