Hop on Hop off Trolley at The Dockyard, Bermuda

Cruizin4781

2 hours ago, princeton123211 said:

Its not really a Hop On/Hop Off though if you are thinking theres a tour or something-- its merely transportation from the pier to the main shopping area so you don't have to walk. It isn't a very far walk though. 

What you wrote is correct. Anyone can take the trolly train but I would say the main benefit is for people who have difficulty walking.  Everything is a short walk. For those who have difficulty walking the train will be a boon. Lazy people are welcome to use it though. 

I really want to add that the stop is not now in front of each of the cruise ship terminals.  Old maps may show thatlocation  but the train stop is currently located in the vehicle turnaround area between the berths. Perhaps in the future they will return to the old stops now that the new terminal building at Kings Wharf is complete. 

Edited by Charles4515

54 minutes ago, Charles4515 said:

What you wrote is correct. Anyone can take the trolly train but I would say the main benefit is for people who have difficulty walking.  Everything is a short walk. For those who have difficulty walking the train will be a boon. Lazy people are welcome to use it though. 

I really want to add that the stop is not now in front of each of the cruise ship terminals.  Old maps may show thatlocation  but the train stop is currently located in the vehicle turnaround area between the berths. Perhaps in the future they will return to the old stops now that the new terminal building at Kings Wharf is complete. 

My recollection is that even though the trolley took passengers all the way to the Kings Wharf terminal building it never took its passengers all the way to the Heritage Wharf terminal because there wasn't enough room to safely turn it around.