Wine packages on Koningsdam

jcb91777

We are booked on our first HAL cruise on the Koningsdam for the 1/2/20 sailing.  I see that you can pre-purchase a wine package online before boarding, but would like to know if it's better (and maybe cheaper) to wait until we're actually settled into our cabin after boarding.  Any advantages/disadvantages for either?

8 minutes ago, jcb91777 said:

We are booked on our first HAL cruise on the Koningsdam for the 1/2/20 sailing.  I see that you can pre-purchase a wine package online before boarding, but would like to know if it's better (and maybe cheaper) to wait until we're actually settled into our cabin after boarding.  Any advantages/disadvantages for either?

I have read much discussion on this very subject, and the bottom line is that the online package selections are not representative of what is actually on board.  Also, your wine steward will get credit for the sale and the tip associated with wine package sale.  This is our plan for our upcoming cruise.  I hope this helps.  We did pre-order some liquor to be delivered to the cabin.