Have already deposited a cruise. Can you rebook on board

roberts2005

If your reservation is currently in the hands of a TA, you will need the TA to cancel the cruise.

So you would need to discuss with Future Cruise staff and if the new deal looks better, contact your TA to cancel. It may take a few days for the cancellation to come through, so I would suggest seeing Future Cruise staff as early as possible.

• Like 1

I thought Azamara has a price guarantee policy, which means that if the cruise you have booked is cheaper now, you can get the new price without loosing benefits. It never seems to work if you are trying to get this applied when not on the ship. But if you have booked your current cruise already on a ship, I guess you have good chances of getting the new price without loosing your benefits. If you have booked with a TA, then it might still work. Being onboard you have better chances to achieve something than trying it on land. At least this was my experience.

We did it.  About a month before a cruise that we saw a cruise that we wanted to book. Called my TA. He contacted the cruise line explaining that we would be sailing soon. This is what happened.  We booked at the posted fare with a deposit and selected our cabin.  After we disembarked, the reservation was amended to include the onboard booking perks.  Worked out well.  With all the competition for new bookings on several cruise lines, the earlier they book you, the better for everyone.  Do not always assume that you get the best price when you book on a cruise. Know prices before you sail. My TA is part of a big online co.  Sometimes the cruise lines will offer them a good promotion not available on the ship. 

• Like 1