Cruise Critic Community
canette

Little French Key

Where is the best place to book excursion to Little French Key if Royal Caribbean is not offering it?

You book directly with LFK on their website. They will pick you up at the port and take you there.

Yes, you have to book directly through them.   I believe there is another site that you can book through but it is the same price so I recommend directly through their website.  I know there is a bunch of controversy around them, though we have been there multiple times and always have had a great visit.

On 9/19/2019 at 2:14 AM, canette said:

Where is the best place to book excursion to Little French Key if Royal Caribbean is not offering it?

You do not NEED to book directly through them you can book through any private driver (unless their  policies have changed recently) They used to offer a discount if you had your own transport since booking directly through LFK includes transport. However unless you want to combine with some other activity there probably isn't much point in booking outside of LFK -  given their high fees most people will want to spend as much time there as possible.

LFK are always changing their policies so it is difficult to keep up. I can remember when they first opened  they claimed they would NEVER contract with the cruiselines - then they had brief period contracting with Carnival. Not sure about your sailing but I have recently seen LFK combined with BFK on some of my Royal Caribbean sailings.