Can't see purchased policies on insuremytrip.com

zitsky

Has anyone used insuremytrip.com recently?  I've used it before and I was able to view my purchased policies.  Now it takes me to a generic "get a quote" page after logging in.  I did just open a trouble ticket but I wish I wasn't dealing with this just a week before my next trip.  Not a big deal because I've already contacted the insurance company directly and they confirmed that they have a policy for me.

5 minutes ago, disneylover89 said:

Did you get the 2 e-mail confirmations when you purchased your plan?  I did and saved them in 2 different e-mail addresses.  I have never logged in before to check on their site,

Oh I have the emails.  But their website is broken because I have been on it before but now it doesn't work.

• Like 1

Don't you print out the policy terms and limit of coverage, so you have a copy "just in case"?

We us www.TripInsuranceStore.com and and the policy is from Travel Insured.  We get a copy of both of those (along with confirmation of payment to date) within minutes, as an email pdf attachment.

GC

32 minutes ago, zitsky said:

Yes I have email.  Yes I plan to print out.  But since the website lets you login it's nice to use it to review coverage.

Good!

But if you download the email/attachment, then you'll have a copy "on the computer" so you can "review coverage" without needing access to their website, and without even needing a WiFi link at all.

For something as important as insurance, we want our *own* copy from the start... not that we think there would be any "funny business" (although I suppose that's always possible) but in case they have some mistake.  Same as with our confirmation of payment and cruise details for each cruise once we make a payment.  (And other non-travel-related documentation, too, when it's important.)

GC

Check your passwords when logging into insuremytrip.com.  I may have been using the wrong password.  The site is not very good about telling you.  If you go back and try to login a second time then it will show you an error message.  But the first time with a wrong password, it will just take you back to the main page.  Once I corrected my password I was able to log in and see my policies.

Whoops.

I save my policy as a pdf file, and e mail it to myself.

That way if I need it on a trip, I can log into my email account and see or print out the the policy if needed.  I do print out the pages with the phone numbers and policy number for quick reference...

Hope this helps...