Silver Moon Advice?

bmar808

Hello All!

We are looking at booking Silver Moon for June 2020, but are torn between which one to select.  There's the choice between lunch cruise versus afternoon cruise; and (at least currently showing on the booking page for our date) if we choose the lunch cruise, we can select either the Silver Moon II or the Premium XL cruise on the Moondance.

We love the idea of a day trip AND seeing the sunset; and can't decide if we want sailing versus power.  And aside from the boat and price, I think the XL offers premium liquor, which is not really a deciding factor for us.  Please correct and enlighten me if I am wrong though!  There will be 9 of us (6 adults and 3 children with the youngest being 9), and it is so hard to pick between such great options.  

I'm  positive that whichever we select will be excellent but for those of you who have been on Silver Moon or even Barbados (none of us ever been there), any suggestions/thoughts/advice would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks!

On 9/19/2019 at 6:11 PM, bmar808 said:

Hello All!

We are looking at booking Silver Moon for June 2020, but are torn between which one to select.  There's the choice between lunch cruise versus afternoon cruise; and (at least currently showing on the booking page for our date) if we choose the lunch cruise, we can select either the Silver Moon II or the Premium XL cruise on the Moondance.

We love the idea of a day trip AND seeing the sunset; and can't decide if we want sailing versus power.  And aside from the boat and price, I think the XL offers premium liquor, which is not really a deciding factor for us.  Please correct and enlighten me if I am wrong though!  There will be 9 of us (6 adults and 3 children with the youngest being 9), and it is so hard to pick between such great options.  

I'm  positive that whichever we select will be excellent but for those of you who have been on Silver Moon or even Barbados (none of us ever been there), any suggestions/thoughts/advice would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks!

At the end of the day does it matter.  

Go for the best, as you will have the best food, drinks, etc..  

If you're going to do it, you might as well do it well.  

Memories will be better, and you will never wonder "what if?".

Go for it!

On 9/22/2019 at 4:09 AM, PORT ROYAL said:

At the end of the day does it matter.  

Go for the best, as you will have the best food, drinks, etc..  

If you're going to do it, you might as well do it well.  

Memories will be better, and you will never wonder "what if?".

Go for it!

Thanks Port Royal! I feel slightly silly saying this, but we never thought about it from that perspective. You're absolutely right. Never know if we'll be back so we might as well go all in.  Thanks again!

On 9/23/2019 at 7:08 PM, bmar808 said:

Thanks Port Royal! I feel slightly silly saying this, but we never thought about it from that perspective. You're absolutely right. Never know if we'll be back so we might as well go all in.  Thanks again!

You will not regret it.  The few extra dollars are very well spent.

Prepare to be throughly spoilt and remember to raise a cocktail glass, or two, in a toast the island.

Wishing you all a fabulous day with wonderful memories.

• 1 month later...

We just got off MoomDance yesterday. BEST DAY EVER! From the time we left port until we returned we were pampered, well lubricated, & extremely well fed. There were a few unexpected surprises too.  Easy in/out of water. Plenty of room, they'll only take 12. We were very impressed. Beautiful boat.

• Like 1