Cruise Critic Community
Marygracie C.

King’sWharf dockets

Does anyone know if King s Wharf dock is re opened after Humberto. I read in an online Bermuda newspaper that the mall is closed through Friday and reopened TBA.Curious as we are scheduled to arrive on Sunday morning.

1 hour ago, Marygracie C. said:

Does anyone know if King s Wharf dock is re opened after Humberto. I read in an online Bermuda newspaper that the mall is closed through Friday and reopened TBA.Curious as we are scheduled to arrive on Sunday morning.

There's been no announcement yet, but it doesn't appear that Kings Wharf and Heritage Wharf suffered any significant damage.

I think with the potential of Jerry hitting Bermuda on Monday you may not be going there regardless.

Really!Huricane(tropical storm Jerry)is coming to Bermuda Monday 😳I wonder where we will go;oh well at 4pm we sail to somewhere!

Roads were being cleared and power was out to many areas yesterday. I think those are the key cleanup items for ships to dock. The docks are newly built and very strong so should not no worry there.

Heard one ship is heading to Bermuda! The storm arrives Tuesday so there is a window to get in and out.

A passenger ship ("Position received by satellite" but has to be Grandeur of the Seas) is getting close to Bermuda.  May be a bit delayed but scheduled arrival is 2PM local time and I think she'll be close.  I thought she might leave early but if Dawn still plans to port there Sunday she will probably make her full call.pb9022.JPG.be231db38020c6116029242166f66ced.JPG

She's due to go to Bahamas (Nassau and Cocoa Cay) after Bermuda but I suspect the remainder of her itinerary mayl change.

Roy

Edited by rafinmd

Anthem is also on her way for a call Monday and it looks good for spending the day there since Jerry is weaker.  It has shifted northwest of Bermuda so maybe Anthem will have to shorten the stay,