Hurricane Jerry changed our plans>876 Club cost

FireChiefcruiser

I apologize if this has already been discussed somewhere, this is last minute research. We are on the Disney Fantasy this weekend, 21-28 September. Our original itinerary was changed due to Hurricane Jerry.

Do any cruisers recommend the 876 Beach Club? How much was it? How far from Falmouth? Cost of taxi ride? Their website is very unhelpful with information. There are three of us, my wife, 10 year old son and me.

Thank you for your opinions and input.

I am following this as well.  I have heard that it is 20 minutes away and then 30 minutes away from Falmouth.  I have also heard $10.00 per person entry fee and extra if you wish to use the water toys.  I have not been able to verify this.

Most of the replies I have received on other forums were not from locals.  This is what I received on the TA Falmouth forum:  

caption.jpg
Jamaica
Level lvl_06.png Contributor
badge_forum_posts.png1,360 posts
1. Re: How far is the 876 Beach from the Falmouth Port?
Aug 14, 2019, 11:37 AM
Save

It shouldn’t take you more than 15 mins ..(takes us 10 from our house). Of course it all depends on how busy town is that day and it’s busy on cruise ship day! We have a ship in today and town was crazy and it’s market day so that adds to the chaos lol  it’s just outside of town off the highway.. just past Fishermen’s Inn and Luminous Lagoon.  It is a nice spot to spend the day.

Here is another report from a cruiser who just visited.  I have asked them to let me know the cost to use the beach at 876 and will let you know when I hear something.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

This was our last port on an 8 day Royal Caribbean cruise. We didn't want to go some place crowded and do "touristy" things. We wanted to relax and enjoy the beach. After lots of research online I found this place. We decided to take a gamble. Take for 4 people from Falmouth port was 80 dollars round trip- posted rates that are not negotiable. Located maybe ten minutes from the port. We were VERY relieved when we arrived to basically have a beach with plenty of shade trees and chairs, and the most picturesque beach and water we could imagine- all to ourselves. Fabulous day! We are normally a 5 star resort family- that's not this place- but it was amazing! No frills- just relaxing staring at gorgeous water without a crowd for vendors. Thank you to Jim for making sure we had all we needed and for your friendly personality. It turned out to have been our favorite day and we would seriously return again. Lunch was good too!

ther report from a TA member: