What's on "must try" list for your next cruise?

Eli_6

My husband and I were talking about trying some new things on our journey cruise on the Breeze this November. We have cruised on Carnival many times, but we tend to gravitate to foods and activities we are familiar with, so there are  many wonderful offerings that we have never taken advantage of. I am so excited by reading others' lists as it gives me ideas for what to try on our upcoming cruise! Thank you!

I want to try all the extra restaurants at lunch on the Horizon. We haven’t cruised in forever, and besides the steakhouse, I can’t recall having access to the bbq, Italian, wok, taco bar, or even guys. I’d also like to try brunch. I want to do the sky pedaling thing, putt putt, and I might try a slide if it’s open enough (I don’t like 100% enclosed tubes). I feel like it’s been so long everything is new, so I want to do it all 😁

• Like 1

Things to try for our next cruise?

Cheers! We typically don't drink that much, but between frozen drinks, coffee from the coffee shop, milk shakes, the occasional soda, we are pulling the trigger on it. So I guess Alchemy is also a must try.

Couples massages in the spa.

Just off the Vista this weekend. First night we were exploring and went up to Serenity deck late at night. It was almost pitch black dark up there no lights and very windy. My hair blew in my eyes and next thing I know I walked into something and fell forward. Turns out I walked into, tripped, and fell onto a big square daybed. It was funny at the time until the next day I saw the big ugly bruises I had on my legs from hitting the wooden frame. The bruises got uglier every day and I had brought nothing but sundresses and shorts. Be careful up there at night!

Bring your own sugar and/or waffle cones for the soft serve machine.  So much better than the cones Carnival provides. 

Put vanilla soft serve into the lido OJ or lemonade, or make a root beer float if you have a drink package. 

Visit the "secret decks", particularly during embarkation and porting. 

Try a new food you normally wouldn't order in the MDR.  If you don't like it, send it back for something else.  Or order 2 off the bat.  Order a 2nd entree as your appetizer or vice versa.  Get more than one dessert.

Going on the Magic Jan 2021....

Guys burgers

Brunch in the dining room

Military appreciation

Afternoon Tea

Lunch in the Italian Restaurant

Relax

Ropes Course (trying to get over my fear of heights)

Formal pics with my family

Groove for St. Jude

Movies under the stars

I'm sure there is more...

I appreciate this topic.  I'm cruising on the Legend in November and hope to do some of the things that are listed.  One I want to do for sure is the water slide.  I've never done one and I'm 58 years old.  Should be fun!

38 minutes ago, jakz2fun said:

I appreciate this topic.  I'm cruising on the Legend in November and hope to do some of the things that are listed.  One I want to do for sure is the water slide.  I've never done one and I'm 58 years old.  Should be fun!

Two years ago on the Vista, this 53 year old tried the waterslide for the first time.  I had so much fun, I did it over and over.  (By myself because my group of ladies didn't want to do it.)  It was alot of fun!  Hope you enjoy it too!

• Like 2

Not sure if I missed a comment about adding peanut butter to the chocolate melting cake or the fact you can get a banana split from the kids menu at dinner.

saw this on last cruise and everyone in eyesight asked if they could also have these!

• Like 1

November cruise coming up on the Carnival Glory:

-New BBQ on second story of Red Sail (Panorama Deck).

-Lobster Roll from Seafood Shaq

-Night snuggling on Serenity Deck

-Waterslides!

-Afternoon Tea

-Spiked coffee

-New Carnival Brewery Beers

-Behind the Fun Tour (never before on this ship)

I'm a regular at the Alchemy Bar and always trying new foods at the MDR.

Have done Steakhouse and Behind the Fun before on other ships.

I went on the Carnival Freedom last December, and chose not to eat at the Seafood Shack.........I've regretted that decision greatly, and I've been waiting 10 long months until my honeymoon cruise on the Carnival Vista so that I can finally try it.