Enchantment JS 7672

attitudeda

On 9/25/2019 at 3:29 PM, kruzinkel said:

i can show you photos of 7666 (jr suite corner aft) after i get onboard this weekend!

Nov. 1, I will be in 7168, 3 doors down. 1st time in Aft Balcony.

Looking forward to your pix.

On 9/25/2019 at 3:29 PM, kruzinkel said:

i can show you photos of 7666 (jr suite corner aft) after i get onboard this weekend!

Hope you are having a wonderful time!  As I wrote earlier, my husband and I will be in 7666 over Thanksgiving. I was wondering if there is an electric outlet anywhere near the bed. I sleep with a CPAP and the pictures I have seen do not show any outlets. Any info on this would be greatly appreciated!!!

1 hour ago, amberkins17 said:

Hope you are having a wonderful time!  As I wrote earlier, my husband and I will be in 7666 over Thanksgiving. I was wondering if there is an electric outlet anywhere near the bed. I sleep with a CPAP and the pictures I have seen do not show any outlets. Any info on this would be greatly appreciated!!!

Contact "Special Needs" dept on Royal's website. They will provide an extension cord & distilled water.

Thanks, leen50! I was able to find this and get it all set up!

Thanks, leen50! I was able to find this and get it all set up!

You are welcome. Happy to help. 

Arleen 

On 10/2/2019 at 3:04 PM, amberkins17 said:

I now suggest one of these for your cruise.  If you have chargers, fan, etc.... and a CPAP, this little gizmo gives you an extra plug.  Plus, it seemed to hold tight in receptacles that are loose.  I just put one in my CPAP bag so it will be there next trip.

https://www.amazon.com/Hug-Plug-Outlet-Adapter-Ivory/dp/B00CFQPJKS/ref=asc_df_B00CFQPJKS/?tag=bingshoppinga-20&linkCode=df0&hvadid={creative}&hvpos={adposition}&hvnetw=o&hvrand={random}&hvpone=&hvptwo=&hvqmt=e&hvdev=c&hvdvcmdl={devicemodel}&hvlocint=&hvlocphy=&hvtargid=pla-4583726545512539&psc=1

• 5 weeks later...

Aww....

21 hours ago, leen50 said:

On the ship now in 7168 aft balcony Jr. Suite. RUST BUCKET describes it best. No pics sorry. In Costa Maya now. 

Based on picture posted, Rust Bucket is harsh. Any other pics of complete balcony, inside cabin, bathroom and general ship pictures should help us all see the complete picture. Have any of those to share to keep us all from panicking?

3 minutes ago, MamaTene said:

Have any of those to share to keep us all from panicking?

Anyone can post any pic from any cabin and you may still get the wrong overall impression of the ship.

Biker, who would be much more worried about being overcome by fumes than any surface rust.

For what it's worth, we had an act balcony on Empress last month and the soot despite were significant despite the efforts of the steward to keep it clean. Sorry no pictures of the JS or the balcony. Both were well worn and in need of a drydock!

Edited by Scotty G

• 4 weeks later...

I am currently on Enchantment ... Aft Jr. Suite #7666. We left Galveston on Monday (11/25) and are supposed to have debarked starting at 7:30 am today (11/29). Unfortunately, the Port of Galveston is closed due to fog.  It's now 9:00 am and the last update was they are hoping to be green-lighted to dock by 10 ... we'll see! Apologies to those waiting at the Port to get on! 🙃 Re: rust ... yes, there was some around our balcony ... but the comfort and privacy of this corner aft balcony made up for any shortcomings.

Edited by amberkins17

Since we're still sitting on the ship waiting for the fog to clear, I'll add my $0.02 on a few other things. While our trip overall was highly enjoyable, there were some hiccups. We never got our luggage delivered to our room. My husband went into search and rescue mode the first night and found it sitting by itself way over on the other end of the very long hallway. Thankfully, he did, in fact, find ours because on the very last night of the cruise we received a note in our cabin saying some passengers never received theirs and to please check that it's not in the wrong cabin. My question is why was this not sent out on Day 2 ?!?  We also did not have our special needs items in our room. I called on this and was told it would be brought soon. I eventually got my distilled water and extension cord but my husband never received his item despite three requests, at which time, he just gave up. On the plus side, our waiter (Meckinson) and assistant waiter (Leo) were awesome!