The Haven

WorldTraveler151208

Hello, 

Next month I'm going on a cruise in the NCL’s The Haven (Norwegian Bliss) for the first time. I've already been on NCL, but only in a regular cabin. I have been loyal to MSC Yacht Club for many years, but the quality in MSC is getting worse, and the ships are getting far too crowded. Therefore I decided to try the competition. Is the Haven worth its price and is the quality of service really higher than in the rest of the ship? Maybe someone has tried both and has a comparison between MSC YC and NCL Haven? I will be grateful for your opinion.

• 4 months later...

i love the haven. private restaurant, small private pool, private bar, it's a world away from the rest of the ship. my wife has gotten really spoiled. if i cant book a haven suite, she wont go on the cruise. the butler, concierge, all add to make staying in a haven much more memorable than a regular cabin. also, at the end of the cruise when everyone is trying to disembark, and the stairways and hallways are full, having the concierge get us off the ship and to our luggage within 10-15 minutes, makes the costs worthwhile. 

GO FOR IT!!!!

Just off the Bliss Haven.I've done most of my cruising on Seabourn and Oceania and the Bliss Haven service is better then either one. Granted the specialty restaurants on Oceania are quite good but the Bliss held its own. Not only in the Haven but all the specialties we tried and we hit them all except Los Lobos. You will have a great time.

• Like 1

15 hours ago, complawyer said:

i love the haven. private restaurant, small private pool, private bar, it's a world away from the rest of the ship. my wife has gotten really spoiled. if i cant book a haven suite, she wont go on the cruise. the butler, concierge, all add to make staying in a haven much more memorable than a regular cabin. also, at the end of the cruise when everyone is trying to disembark, and the stairways and hallways are full, having the concierge get us off the ship and to our luggage within 10-15 minutes, makes the costs worthwhile. 

GO FOR IT!!!!

You responded to a post from last year. The OP’s Cruise is just a fond memory. 

You already booked it, so whether you think it's worth the price or not, I guess you'll find out.

Personally, I was underwhelmed and didn't find it worth the price.  But most seem to love it.

Ah, old post.  Maybe OP can share with us if they felt it was worth it.

Edited by BNBR