Grand France daily programs, times in ports

Babcia7

We will be taking Uniworld's Grand France cruise in March.  Would anyone share recent copies of the daily programs/schedules for that cruise or the Paris and Normandy or Burgundy and Provence cruises (Grand France is a combination of the two)?  We would like to know how much time we'll have in each port in case we want to explore on our own.

6 hours ago, Babcia7 said:

We will be taking Uniworld's Grand France cruise in March.  Would anyone share recent copies of the daily programs/schedules for that cruise or the Paris and Normandy or Burgundy and Provence cruises (Grand France is a combination of the two)?  We would like to know how much time we'll have in each port in case we want to explore on our own.

You can't depend on their port times being the same as yours. My suggestion is to do your research on what you might like to see, what the hours are and so on. Then, when you know your timing, you can figure out how much you can do, and just go for it.

8 hours ago, gnome12 said:

You can't depend on their port times being the same as yours. My suggestion is to do your research on what you might like to see, what the hours are and so on. Then, when you know your timing, you can figure out how much you can do, and just go for it.

I agree.  I just want to add that we (me, DH, DB, DSIL and her mom) did the Seine and the Rhone cruises as our Uniworld Grand France itinerary in May/June 2016 and it was a wonderful experience.  Enjoy!