Looks like footstools will be back

chamima

I read this on someone's Live From ( couldn't figure out how to attach the post to this so look at the post below) and didn't see it posted anywhere so I thought I'd share.

It's nice to know Celebrity really is listening to passengers.

The movies disappearing bothered me a little but we always sail in Aqua and spend a lot of time on our balcony so the loss of footstools while we're paying extra bothered me a lot more.

Edited by chamima
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

On 9/19/2019 at 7:18 PM, calicakes said:

The head housekeeper Paul( Officer) came to our cabin to let us know that based on the numerous feedback from guests.... They are bringing back footstools.  They placed an order and they will be available in 2 months.  

When we were told he wanted to speak to us, I thought we were in trouble for putting our swimsuits on the balcony to dry. LOL. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Luvcrusn said:

Great news, thanks for sharing. BTW X also heard the protests about in room movies and is reinstating them on the former complimentary basis.

Celebrity, under the direction of LLP, removes footstools in CC & AQ cabins. Loyal Customers complain - footstools are back!! Celebrity, under the direction of LLP, removes complimentary in-room movies. Loyal Customers complain - movies are back!!

Do you think if enough of us loyal customers continue to complain about her version of a Modern Luxury, Celebrity will remove the CAUSE?????

• Like 6

1 hour ago, Loracpin2 said:

Celebrity, under the direction of LLP, removes footstools in CC & AQ cabins. Loyal Customers complain - footstools are back!! Celebrity, under the direction of LLP, removes complimentary in-room movies. Loyal Customers complain - movies are back!!

Do you think if enough of us loyal customers continue to complain about her version of a Modern Luxury, Celebrity will remove the CAUSE?????

I think it's good that they listen and are responding to feedback. You could have Frank Del Rio who clearly has earplugs in 24/7.

Take it away, complain, get it back. That is not very appealing.  It seems like Celebrity is making it up as time passes. Having seen so many cutbacks and hearing many people complain, it makes me hesitant to book a Celebrity cruise.  I like consistency. I like to know what to expect before I sail.  I don’t want to be on a cruise that has a new cutback. Listening to people complain on a cruise is not very enjoyable. 

• Like 2

20 minutes ago, phoenix_dream said:

I hope this is true.  But honestly folks, just because one person said it doesn't make it true.  I am not saying anyone lied here - just saying when Celebrity is concerned, just hearing it from one person isn't always a sure thing.  Has anyone else heard this?

Amen. Maybe if someone would post some recent pics, I’ll buy into this

32 minutes ago, phoenix_dream said:

I hope this is true.  But honestly folks, just because one person said it doesn't make it true.  I am not saying anyone lied here - just saying when Celebrity is concerned, just hearing it from one person isn't always a sure thing.  Has anyone else heard this?

I would agree except that the "one person" in this case was the Head of Housekeeping.

Either way we should know by December.

Recent pictures won't help - he said they have been ordered and would take 2 months to come. (See second post in this thread)

Edited by chamima

10 minutes ago, TeeRick said:

Now you can put your feet up and watch a free movie.

Not really free.

We've all paid a lot for these cruises - you can enjoy an INCLUDED movie.

(I don't mean to nitpick but when I've spent thousands to be on that vacation I just don't see any part of it as free unless it's an unexpected gift.)

• Like 1

I do hope they follow through with this purchase of stools.   I have heard several times of re-instituting the  free replacement waters for Aqua Class.   Nothing has been done in this area.  The Hotel Direction should know but...