Cruise Critic Community
Sign in to follow this  
janny444

Does the Classic Drink package Include Coffees & Soft Drinks

Hi....does the Classic drink package include premium coffees ,teas & soft drinks ?

Yes.  Coffee at Cafe al Bacio is covered, as is bottled water (non-premium).  Keeping in mind they charge about $3.50 per 16 oz. bottled water, the package goes a long way!

Thank you for your replies.... had a look on Celebrity website at the drinks packages and it doesn't seem to make it clear that the non alcoholic package is included in the Classic drink package....I love my latte and cappuccino  coffees so I need them in my drink package 

2 hours ago, janny444 said:

Thank you for your replies.... had a look on Celebrity website at the drinks packages and it doesn't seem to make it clear that the non alcoholic package is included in the Classic drink package....I love my latte and cappuccino  coffees so I need them in my drink package 

You can order them in any restaurant on board. The sodas and water in you in room mini bar aren't included.

If we have the classic alcohol passage, can we order premium water, like San Pellegrino, and pay the upcharge from the classic water selection, as we can with alcoholic beverages?

Cheryl

We noticed on our recent Edge cruise that Celebrity do seem to be making some effort to reduce use of plastics. In the case of water included in the drinks packages this means for the classic package you get a ring-pull can of water, but for premium you get a screw-top aluminium bottle. So if you want to take water off ship (they have it available at the disembarkation point) the ring-pull variant is not so convenient. We managed with our classic package by getting the ring-pull stuff and re-filling a large plastic bottle we brought on board with us.

16 minutes ago, stevenmary said:

We noticed on our recent Edge cruise that Celebrity do seem to be making some effort to reduce use of plastics. In the case of water included in the drinks packages this means for the classic package you get a ring-pull can of water, but for premium you get a screw-top aluminium bottle. So if you want to take water off ship (they have it available at the disembarkation point) the ring-pull variant is not so convenient. We managed with our classic package by getting the ring-pull stuff and re-filling a large plastic bottle we brought on board with us.

Is the screw top bottle on premium still Evian?

5 minutes ago, Purplsmurf said:

Is the screw top bottle on premium still Evian?

The aluminium ones we saw on Edge looked to be 'Celebrity' branded. I would think that they probably still have 'some' major branded water available, but since most of these (onshore at least) are plastic bottles maybe they try to restrict their use. Sorry I cannot give you a definitive answer.