Beverage card question

Lyndonn

We have a HAL beverage card, issued complimentary by HAL and we may not be able to use the entire value on our upcoming cruise.  Is the balance on that card still available for use on a future HAL cruises?

Thank you for your replies

No you cant we had this issue last cruise, we had $100 to use the last night, we bought a nice bottle of wine and then gave out teens the cards to buy their friends mocktails to use it up we had a drink package and out teens had the quench package, our TA gave us beverage cards 

Edited by Jareds_mommytoo

No, the cards are only good for the cruise you are on.

If it’s from HAL (part of a promotion) it’s non refundable and you either use it or lose it.

If it’s one you purchased yourself or from your TA (in most cases), any unused amount on your card is refunded to you on the last night.

Since it's issued complimentary from HAL, any unused portion is gone the last morning.  Coming into Seattle from Alaska, I recall my husband and I ordering specialty coffee (multiple cups for him) and specialty hot chocolate for me that last morning trying to use the last little bit.  Our cards were only $50 worth!  Is that sad or what that we couldn't use up $50 in one week?

You will receive no refund for unused $$.  Pace yourself.  Know how much you have to order each day, so when you get to the last morning, you have zero $ on the account.  Enjoy.

Edited by sevenseasnomad