Where is Paul Burton pianist/singer?

stvsimpson

I would LOVE to know also!!  Paul played every night on our honeymoon back to back on the Grand Princess, but we haven't seen him since. He's the best we've seen in Crooners to date!  We'd really like to sail with him again, or even just have the opportunity to purchase his newest CD.

I'm wondering whatever happened to pianist David Juneau. He was actually with Princess rather than a guest entertainer. We absolutely loved listening to and interacting with him. He was being sent to Japan next for cruises there and we never heard of him again. I'm hoping he's still with Princess and we will see him again one day. He's not a singer - just a pianist.

We sailed with both of these entertainers in January 2019 on Grand Princess out of SFO.  I spoke with Paul about his schedule before we left and remember that he said he's going to be back on Grand out of SFO in January through March of next year (2020).  Really looking forward to hearing him again.  Love the fact that he says he only plays music by "people who are dead".  One night he did make an exception and played a Steven Sondheim tune that he says he dearly loves ("Anyone Can Whistle").

David was such an accomplished pianist (and hill climber) and such a nice person.  We both shared the love of Burt Bacharach music and he consistently played a few BB tunes during each set.  Not sure what his schedule is but I'd love to hear him play again.

Wish Princess had more entertainers like these two.

• 2 years later...