The 13 Veranda Staterooms on Deck 10 - Summit

I am desperate to find out thoughts on the 13 staterooms on Deck 10 of the Celebrity Summit?  They show to be Aqua Class but when I booked for December 12th-19th, 2020 out of San Juan it priced out as a veranda/balcony (which is great!). My husband and I are wanting to step out of our room and be right at the action of Deck 10 and then definitely seems to be quite an option.  It appears they are under the private lounge (Deck 11) which is only for Suite Class guests.  Any feedback is SO appreciated!

Screen Shot 2019-09-21 at 7.25.17 PM.png

Welcome to Cruise Critic!

Unfortunately, you have posted in the forum for getting technical help in using the message boards. You need to post your questions in the dedicated forum for Celebrity cruises:

https://boards.cruisecritic.com/forum/16-celebrity-cruises/

CC is a great resource. I think you would find it helpful to spend some time browsing through the various forums so that you know what is where. 

PS: As It happens, I am on the Summit right now. You are misreading the deck plan for Deck 11.  The staterooms you are looking at on the starboard side of Deck 10 are under public areas of Deck 11.  Further discussion should take place in the Celebrity forum. 

Edited by Turtles06

2 minutes ago, Susan the Cruiser said:

Lol, I'm so confused.....what did I do?  I clicked on start a new discussion and that's where I posted or so I thought?

You posted a new thread in the forum called “Need Help Using the Forums?”  As I said above, you need to post in the Celebrity forum.  There are many different forums here on CC. It would be good to familiarize yourself with them. 

Context matters when starting a new thread.

If you are in the main Forums table of contents, when you click Start new Topic a window pops up. You have to select the forum in which you want the new thread to appear. If you don't you'll end up here because it is the first forum.

image.png.9b85261739096126544eafa07f3018ee.png

I find it easier to navigate to the forum in which I want the new topic to appear then click the Start new topic button on that screen. Sadly one often has to scroll down a screen page or so to find that button.

image.thumb.png.a732efbe430979285646b89ce5ce7389.png