Fastest way to search for any cruise that...

SempreMare

I have a lot of intl (Asia and Europe) work travel coming up in Q1 next year.

What is the fastest way to see: 

"If I am already in a country on a trip that ends on Day X, what cruises from any cruise line (not just HAL)  are embarking from a nearby port city in the next week?"

My online travel agent has a search feature that allows one to customize one's search by any combination of dates,  geographic area, cruise lines, ships, departure ports, ports to visit, length of cruise and some other criteria.

Unfortunately, I can not give the  name of the site on Cruise Critic, but I am sure a little computer time and google may bring it up.

30 minutes ago, SempreMare said:

"If I am already in a country on a trip that ends on Day X, what cruises from any cruise line (not just HAL)  are embarking from a nearby port city in the next week?"

cruisetimetables.com ... choose Departure Ports tab, then specific port, then the date

Edited by catl331
  • Like 1

Also cruisett.com   Neither of those sites are 100% accurate, but IMO cruisetimetables is a little better.  Once I told cruisett about an itinerary change for a cruise that we were booked on and they never corrected their listing.

• 1 month later...
On 9/22/2019 at 3:01 PM, SempreMare said:

I find Costco Travel's booking tool very handy.  You pick a month and leave the rest of the info generic, and when they show the cruises, you can select a departure port, and then sort on departure date. You can include/exclude cruise lines, too.

I use it all the time to check for back-to-back cruise possibilities, sometimes with different cruise lines.  We did a b2b2b in March 2018 from Tampa with NCL, RCCL, and HAL.  Fun trip!

We ended up with no family obligations for Thanksgiving this year, and that's how I found our HAL cruise in November.

Edited by pcur
  • Like 1