Cabo Pirate Ship Excursion on Royal Princess

WannaBaMermaid

Has anyone done the Pirate Ship Excursion from Cabo while in port on the Royal Princess?  Girls trip and we wanted to do something fun.  Have never been to Cabo before.  It mentioned snorkeling, but did not say where in Cabo or give a whole lot of detail about what to expect.

I guess we could always wait until we board and ask someone from Princess that books the excursions.  We sail On September 29th.  

Thanks for your input!

We did a private excursion (not offered on our Norwegian ship, plus we usually like independent ones). It was also a whale watching one since it was in March. Had a blast, couldn’t have been more fun. We did with a family, but would be great on a girls trip. We did whale watching (and just sailing), but I know there are other activities such as snorkeling. With a delicious breakfast and an open bar included, a highlight of our trip. The name of the ship was the Buccaneer Queen and the tour operator name was Wild Cabo tours, if it’s the same one Princess offers. Good luck and have fun!

• 2 weeks later...

My kids and I did the Pirate snorkel tour on the Ruby Princess in March. We loved it. They take you for a sail around the rocks to see the arch and such and then they take you near the rocks to snorkel. They have a few guides in the water while you snorkel. The boat is fun. They pass out snacks and strawberry daiquiri and pina coladas. When you come back on the boat after snorkeling they had chips and guacamole which was great. They danced and played a few games. It was a lot of fun.

AC6416DE-75CD-48E8-B0F3-F31CCDF29AB0.jpeg

929D86B7-20BB-44C2-813D-9FFA004F11A8.jpeg

EE2DDF71-9278-4C75-9974-644875650D14.jpeg

Edited by lapomo