NCL Dawn Le Bistro

Marygracie C.

We just returned from a four day cruise from NYC to Bermuda.Waters were only rough around New York.The Dover Sole at Le Bistro was the best we ever ate.

And Patti and Jose performing in the atrium each night made the trip perfection.

We love sailing on the Dawn and we love most of their staff.

13 hours ago, Marygracie C. said:

We just returned from a four day cruise from NYC to Bermuda.Waters were only rough around New York.The Dover Sole at Le Bistro was the best we ever ate.

And Patti and Jose performing in the atrium each night made the trip perfection.

We love sailing on the Dawn and we love most of their staff.

I was on Dawn for 20 nights Can/NE just before you got on.  Funny because I said the exact same thing about the dover sole and told RM Marek best ever!  He relayed the feedback to Exec. Chef Prakash.  

Had excellent dining experiences in the specialties as well as both DR's.  Impressed that meals were piping hot.  Noticeable cutbacks, however, with shrimp gone both from appetizers as well as entrees in the DR's.  Still, what I ate was tasty and very nice presentation.  And they did bring back surf & turf with the lobster tail (had it in Cagney's).

Entertainment was just great,  music all over the ship and lots of activities.  7 piece live Dawn show band, excellent 3 piece Trio Royale, plus piano/guitar entertainers.  Like you say Patti and Jose every night in the Atrium.  Richard Matic is just excellent as CD - interacts w/guests, established a great "Dawn family" on our long cruise, energetic, good sense of humor - and great-looking suits!!

Officers so visible and friendly.  Alain Magnier GM extraordinaire, Tony Winkler F & B Dir., RM Marek Bus, Exec Chef Prakash do an amazing job and Dawn is just the right size for great interaction with guests.  Loved it!  

Edited by snorklinbarb
  • Like 1

14 minutes ago, tomk3212 said:

OMG, I haven't seen Patti & Jose since we were on the Spirit back in the early 2000's!!!  Now that I know they're on the Dawn I may re-think future bookings!

Thanks for the info!!!

Check their website.Even though on Dawn a lot,they also sail on NCL Pride Of America around Hawaii a lot.