2021 schedules

ranchette

14 minutes ago, vtcruising said:

No worries, I find the search tool is difficult sometimes. If you don't use the same terms as someone else, it won't show up (including words being singular vs plural). 🙂

If you put a * at the end of your search phrase, it will return different/more results. For example cruise* 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

6 hours ago, mikkelhansen said:

Please do a simple search before creating a new thread. There have been about five threads asking this within the last few weeks.

Celebrity usually releases their itineraries mid-end-November or early December.

Wow, a bit of an unnecessary ***** smack.  Search tool does not always work properly.

• Like 8

13 minutes ago, mitz18 said:

Wow, a bit of an unnecessary ***** smack.  Search tool does not always work properly.

Literally, searching for "2021" with mark "This forum" brings up a thread from this Sunday.

Not smack (I actually said it politely), just a bit annoyance over reading the same questions over and over in separate threads.

1 minute ago, mikkelhansen said:

Literally, searching for "2021" with mark "This forum" brings up a thread from this Sunday.

Not smack (I actually said it politely), just a bit annoyance over reading the same questions over and over in separate threads.

You mean like "what to wear on formal night?" 😂

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

14 minutes ago, mikkelhansen said:

When searching with an iPad “This forum” is not an option and the search brings up everything found in any forum. 

• Like 1

I also get frustrated with people asking the same questions.

And oh boy do I have a hate affair with the search function on CC. As a person who does some rather extensive searches on Google it is crazy. The biggest obstacle on CC searches is the inconsistency of results. And why not make it easier to set your search parameters? "This forum", click the box again and "all words" click the box again. It almost seems intentional to force people to post questions.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, CHEZMARYLOU said:

I don't get it, you can preview the thread and no one is forcing you to read it or to respond. Just move on, or move up.

I you didn't notice, I gave a useful reply ON TOP of my friendly advice on searching before creating a new thread. The board is extremely flooded already, mainly due to people creating superflouous threads about questions that have been asked several times, eg. Move Up, schedule releases, formal night dresscode, "is this stateroom good" and so on. Just do a basic search (although the search function admittedly does leave something to desire).

Try scrolling back a few pages and see how many identical/strongly similar threads there are on various subjects.