Sports Bar food charge

Marie50

• 2 weeks later...

It was on posted on here a while back, created a lot of comments because the 6 wing basket was less than half the cost of the 12 wing basket.  The pre October, 2018 CC threads don't appear to be searchable.

• 2 weeks later...

I really don't understand why they are changing from free to reducing menu options and charging. This not only applies to MSC, but to all cruise lines. They will continue to do so as long as people buy. 

Food in the Sports Bar never was free except some US sailings I guess. Actually it was not a question of free or not, there was no food option at all. In all my MSC cruises over the years I used the Sport Bars quite often, but never saw anyone eating something. But I like the menu posted above, would be nice if MSC would roll it out.

4 hours ago, perakcruiser said:

Food in the Sports Bar never was free except some US sailings I guess. Actually it was not a question of free or not, there was no food option at all. In all my MSC cruises over the years I used the Sport Bars quite often, but never saw anyone eating something. But I like the menu posted above, would be nice if MSC would roll it out.

The photo above was the menu in the sports bar on Divinia while sailing in the USA. It's been around since 2014. Totally complimentary. Problem was the hours of the sports bar were terrible, but people were eating during my many walk throughs.

5 hours ago, BermudaBound2014 said:

Are those deep fried? I can do wings if they aren't deep fried. Also, which sauce did you try?

I assume that most restaurant buffalo wings are deep fried.  Even if they aren't battered.

We like things hot so we tried the mango habanero, medium, and diablo sauces.  

Edited by Motegi
  • Like 1