Symphony Live, September 28th to October 5th - Now watch me Sip, Now watch me Lay Lay

A&L_Ont

6 hours ago, MalteseMama2 said:

What type of portable charger is that? Are you happy with it? I’m looking to buy one before our Dec cruise on Harmony. 

This is the second Mophie we have owned. The first one lasted 5 years and was smaller. This one has an express charge option and is great. Got it on Amazon and it was $50 cheaper in the rose VS silver. 

709428AC-E52A-47B2-9D4E-4679E7D660C0.thumb.jpeg.012f0787bf8edaa6667b8a926e63e1d5.jpeg

CE61BC90-52F1-46AB-9069-C41A05E62374.thumb.jpeg.914bd7d59e85c484c2e4adfe3c2cd83a.jpeg

2 hours ago, Sea Dog said:

Nice to see I'm not the only one who drinks a soft drink at breakfast. I don't drink coffee so it's a nice cold diet coke for me every morning.

You and Lisa would see eye to eye. She doesn’t drink hot drinks either, but today I went with a cool drink. 

Edited by A&L_Ont
  • Like 2

1 minute ago, suesnake2002 said:

That is one small scoop. 

I gotta ask a question. I love salmon,  but i have never eaten the "skin"  Are you supposed to eat that, or just push it off to the side??

I ate the crispy skin, but I sometimes eat the orange slice on the breakfast plate too. I’d say, you’re on holidays so go for it. 

• Thanks 1

I think Royal needs to invest in better quality paper straws.  Went to Bonefish (King’s Wharf, Bermuda) and the paper straws were great -  no disintegrating while drinking a Pina Colada!  I have become a “bringing my own straws” person but wish I didn’t have to.  Katherine

46 minutes ago, Lady Hudson said:

I think Royal needs to invest in better quality paper straws.  Went to Bonefish (King’s Wharf, Bermuda) and the paper straws were great -  no disintegrating while drinking a Pina Colada!  I have become a “bringing my own straws” person but wish I didn’t have to.  Katherine

I agree 100%.  There has to be a better option. 

Currently the mini golf competition is wrapping up. 

image.thumb.jpg.eb6829dcc05c831edd3749db0083e859.jpg

looks like it’s going to a playoff hole.

after the playoff hole, the kid in the while t shirt leaving and the kid in the grey shirt each got medals. 

image.thumb.jpg.298856ea52ce3d14b75366be529da63d.jpg

Edited by A&L_Ont

On 9/28/2019 at 11:14 PM, A&L_Ont said:

Owen also had a hockey game today. They tied 4-4, after a coming back with 2 goals in the third. Owen got the tie goal. First point of the season for the team.

Coaches message. 

2CDC12F4-A9BF-4102-B6A4-47831B7BE50B.thumb.jpeg.1767ad86d8db4225b0e0f3438458faf8.jpeg

Text from a teammate’s dad. 

2F42DC00-4A34-4199-AA59-2A5E007C1DBE.thumb.jpeg.48dda695fa0b7848175ff4f094c9d5cc.jpeg

makes me feel great to read that. 

Holy moly, what a small world! I just realized that I watched the 3rd period of the game you’re talking about. Both teams came close to winning in the final minute of that game - great end-to-end action. (One of my kids played in the next game).

Thanks for all your trip reports - I followed your Dorian report and now this one as well, as we are visiting Cozumel and Costa Maya later this month (though on DCL).

For some reason, I’m craving a Caesar now....

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Jimbo said:

Man talk about scary, I swear if I look at each of your eyes, I swear they are moving.

I can see what you are thinking right now.🤔 

Edited by A&L_Ont
  • Like 1