One of my "Perks" choices was the $150 OBC p/p...

lilalila

3 minutes ago, vtcruising said:

Mine has always shown up immediately after booking - the amount is at the top of the Cruise Planner page and sometimes a pop up shows me what I have for OBC.

I'm not seeing it (where you described it would be) on the Cruise Planner page; which is where I've seen it before.  Does it make a difference if I booked through at TA? 

Yes if the TA is providing the OBC.  Sometimes when X is offering 1 perk a TA will provide an additional perk. You may want to call your TA to clarify if tge OBC is coming from them. Or Celebrity,  If it coming from them ask if it is refundable OBC.

Edited by jelayne

6 minutes ago, lilalila said:

I'm not seeing it (where you described it would be) on the Cruise Planner page; which is where I've seen it before.  Does it make a difference if I booked through at TA? 

As Jelayne said, if it is TA OBC as opposed to Celebrity perk OBC, it won't show up until you board (usually the day after embarkation). My OBC as a Celebrity perk (when choose it as one of the perks) even through a TA it shows up fairly soon (but don't remember how long it took).

Edited by vtcruising

8 minutes ago, jelayne said:

How long ago did you book?  Did you book with  Celebrity or a TA.  If the OBC is being provided by the TA it won’t show up in the  Cruise Planner.  TA OBC shows up in your onboard account on day 2 or 3.  

I booked via a TA on 08-26-19 but one of Celebrity's "Perks" I chose was the $150.00 p/p OBC.  The TA threw in more OBC which I don't expect to see until after I board just as you stated.

Just now, lilalila said:

I booked via a TA on 08-26-19 but one of Celebrity's "Perks" I chose was the $150.00 p/p OBC.  The TA threw in more OBC which I don't expect to see until after I board just as you stated.

You need to call the TA and have them find out why it isn’t showing, it normall shows very quickly -24 hrs max.

2 minutes ago, jelayne said:

You need to call the TA and have them find out why it isn’t showing, it normall shows very quickly -24 hrs max.

Thank you, I will do so.  I was thinking the OBC would show up but  maybe not until after final payment; however, I got motivated to ask tonight as some excursions on this cruise are already showing sold out.

I've never looked for this in the cruise planner, although lately I get messages telling me I have $XXX in OBC and what would I like to purchase before boarding.  It always shows up on my hard copy of the Guest Copy Booking Confirmation.  I never leave home without that.  Celebrity's website is not exactly the most reliable thing on the planet.

Edited by Happy Cruiser 6143
  • Like 1

19 hours ago, Happy Cruiser 6143 said:

It always shows up on my hard copy of the Guest Copy Booking Confirmation.  I never leave home without that.

Absolutely agree.   On more than one occasion our Celebrity OBC has not shown up once on board or it has been a different (lesser, of course) amount.   Definitely bring your hard copy proof to show guest relations.   (I always confirm with them at the beginning of the cruise to verify what perks they show I have.   If something is not right, I have my backup hard copy and they immediately correct the situation.)    If your OBC is coming from your TA it may take a day or two for it to show up on your account.