Summit Sky Lounge

Atwell

Will someone who has sailed on the Summit since the "revolution" please describe the changes in what is apparently now called the Sky Lounge on Deck 11 (previously known as Revelations Lounge)?  Photos will be appreciated.  The Elite Cocktail hour from 5-7 pm was previously held in this lounge and I assume this is still the case.  Thank you in advance for any information you can provide.

I sailed in both June and September.  The only change to the Lounge on Deck 11 was the name.....it changed from Revelations to Sky Lounge.  Other than that all furniture, etc. remained the same.  And, yes, the Captain's Club Elite cocktail hour was held in the Sky Lounge.

Edited by jcpc

We're sitting in the Sky Lounge right now in Quebec, enjoying peace and quiet and a beautiful sun-lit skyline.    On sea days, it has been busy with activities like Progressive Trivia.   Any specific questions?   

I expected that the color scheme, furniture, and perhaps the layout had been changed, but the previous response by jcpc indicates no changes were made except the name.  So, I assume that nothing at all is different from before which I find surprising but makes me happy.

2 hours ago, Kartgv said:

OK, it was nice and quiet until the couple behind us decided to call home and discuss the weather and what everyone in the family is doing, with their phone on speaker.    

It’s funny you should mention that. We disembarked Summit last Sunday when you got on. The couple in the cabin next to us FaceTimed their family every day from their balcony. We heard all the conversations with their children and grandchildren, even though we didn’t want to!