Cruise Critic Community
siren

Maya Chan full

Maya chan is full...:classic_sad:  Can anyone recommend another all inclusive beach??

Nice, thanks.  Looked at Jaimes blue reef but the website doesn't really give a description of what included....

It's not an all inclusive but we loved Tropcante and reserved them again for December. You reserve the type of seating you want on the beach and the only cost will be the food and/or drinks you order when there. The food was great and the drinks were very reasonable. There is a menu on their website. The man who runs it is a Texas ex pat and is very friendly. I think his name was Steve.

35 minutes ago, siren said:

Nice, thanks.  Looked at Jaimes blue reef but the website doesn't really give a description of what included....

Is this the site you looked at? It tells you what is included and the menu

http://www.jaimesbluereef.com/

We also like Tropicante but as stated above not AI.

If willing to head further  south than Maya Chan, you can look into Almaplena.  But it too limits  day guests.  Jaime's old place, Nohoch Kay,  offers an AI package.  So does Pitaya and Pez Quadro.  I think information on all is on the thread links C-Legs posted.

But, since all of these spots are along the same stretch, heading to Tropicante or Krazy Lobster  next door could be cheaper.  

I would add, if you are seriously needing AI and quieter location I would consider Hayhu mentioned in above threads. 

I haven’t been yet but if I can work out transport I am considering it. Communications have been great with them. If you go there please report back as there have not been too many reviews.

Edited by c-leg5

On 9/29/2019 at 12:36 PM, c-leg5 said:

Is this the site you looked at? It tells you what is included and the menu

http://www.jaimesbluereef.com/

We also like Tropicante but as stated above not AI.

This isn't the site I was on....hmmm.  but thanks.  Got lots of names so thank you everyone.  This is for Nov so which ever one has openings is where we'll go.... they all look good.