Lots of double Latitudes points cruises added today.

tallnthensome

Check your cruises. With the new monthly Latitudes Insider for October they added 100 more cruises to the double points list. Both my 2020 Alaska and 2021 Panama Canal cruises were added.  Came with a $25 OBC as well ..... just a friendly note. 

• Like 3

11 minutes ago, shof515 said:

how do i know it is a inside offer? when i log into my account, i only see the 20% latitude sale 

Go down a bit farther on the page past the 20% offer and you’ll see this months Insider offer. The 20% offer seems to be continuing month to month. There’s about 170ish on this new double point offer versus the 67 or so yesterday .....

4 minutes ago, smplybcause said:

Hmmm...I scrolled down to this month's offers and still the 20% off was the only one that showed up. 

thats my problem. When i scroll down and click on the button to see sailings i am taken to a page that only seems to have the 20% off

My list for the double points still indicates cruises through 2019. And when I checked the list and found two of my cruises....it shows only the 20% off and all free for the past guest offer. And don’t they rebook you at present rate to make the change?

Edited by Cruisin MarcnFran

Just got off the phone with NCL, on hold for 2 minutes and she redid my reservation to receive the extra $50 excursion per port, the double Latitudes points plus once I printed my confirmation it also has a $50 non refundable on board credit!

• Like 1

PAST GUEST and INSIDER OFFER are the same thing.

When you bring up the booking for a cruise look for the little colored tags representing

Pick Up To 2 Free Offers

• Past Guest Offer
  • Take All Free Offers
  • Free Extra Guests
  • Free Air or Excursions

Just remember that these offers apply only to these specific dates and sailings - check carefully !

Cabin types maybe limited and in November a whole bunch of new deals may be in place and the

October ones history.

Edited by don't-use-real-name

10 minutes ago, don't-use-real-name said:

PAST GUEST and INSIDER OFFER are the same thing.

When you bring up the booking for a cruise look for the little colored tags representing

Pick Up To 2 Free Offers

• Past Guest Offer
  • Take All Free Offers
  • Free Extra Guests
  • Free Air or Excursions

Just remember that these offers apply only to these specific dates and sailings - check carefully !

Cabin types maybe limited and in November a whole bunch of new deals may be in place and the

October ones history.

last month or so i called up my TA to give me the 20% off added to my booking. is that the same thing as the past guest offer or do i need to bug my TA about this. My cruise only shows the past guest offer. for that cruise, my confirmation has a LATVIP as a promo code. is that the code for double points? 

14 minutes ago, shof515 said:

last month or so i called up my TA to give me the 20% off added to my booking. is that the same thing as the past guest offer or do i need to bug my TA about this. My cruise only shows the past guest offer. for that cruise, my confirmation has a LATVIP as a promo code. is that the code for double points? 

No, "LATITUDE " was added to my booking today for the double points ..... "LATVIP" was the 20% off code ......

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, tallnthensome said:

Are you simply a past guest or have you signed up for the Latitudes Rewards program as well? 

You are automatically enrolled in the Latitudes Rewards Program upon completion of your first cruise with Norwegian. So in effect, all past guests have the Latitudes Rewards....

Boo hoo! I was looking at a deal last night before bed and it had 20% off and double points. I wanted to chat with hubby today about it before booking (of course not realizing that is was the end of the month) and so I missed out on a great 10 day cruise deal out of Port Canaveral. Grrrr! I'll just keep my eyes open for another deal that might come up soon.

I got lucky!!!..my cruise on the encore for canada went down the last time i called my ta to add the original 20% off the cruise fare. now i have the lower price and the latitude promo code for double points..woohoo 

42 minutes ago, Sauer-kraut said:

You are automatically enrolled in the Latitudes Rewards Program upon completion of your first cruise with Norwegian. So in effect, all past guests have the Latitudes Rewards....

That's what I thought but my wife has sailed with me every time on NCL and they have no record of her sailings or Latitudes number. Everytime we sail NCL is says first timer for her. I'm not so sure if you're enrolled as an Insider or enrolled as a Latitudes new guest or what initially.