Lots of double Latitudes points cruises added today.

tallnthensome

1 minute ago, Jagggg said:

I'm a Latitude rewards member. Currently have a cruise booked, how do you find the list? I don't see anything on the home page other than the free perk deal? 

Never mind, just figured it out.

Two notes on this offer. It doesn't state with the additional point that you get some OBC. Also, when you get your email booking confirmation PDF. it shows $25 in the summary on the page. When you log into NCL online and check your cruise summary it says $50 OBC. I hope the $50 is right, lol! 

7 minutes ago, tallnthensome said:

Two notes on this offer. It doesn't state with the additional point that you get some OBC. Also, when you get your email booking confirmation PDF. it shows $25 in the summary on the page. When you log into NCL online and check your cruise summary it says $50 OBC. I hope the $50 is right, lol! 

It's most likely that you are getting $25 per person/$50 per cabin total

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, tallnthensome said:

whoa whoa whoa. i never noticed that and my TA never told me about the onboard credit but yet it is on my confirmation.sweeet...

• Like 1

3 hours ago, tallnthensome said:

That's what I thought but my wife has sailed with me every time on NCL and they have no record of her sailings or Latitudes number. Everytime we sail NCL is says first timer for her. I'm not so sure if you're enrolled as an Insider or enrolled as a Latitudes new guest or what initially. 

I believe that once you make your first booking you are registered and given a Latitudes number - the points happen

after the cruise.

About your wife's missing Latitude - check your eDocs the Latitude numbers are there and while NCL plays the game

of not recognizing points anything over a year ago - if you saved those eDocs your Latitudes file can be reconstructed.

Don't take "NO" for an answer !  You did save a copy of the eDocs didn't you ? At least for a while - maybe you can

resurrect them from an email - NCL may not be so user friendly in retrieving information but we at CC can be ruthless

in search of what you seek to establish your Latitudes

Another source those Key Cards while the Latitudes number is not printed on them the Bar Code may have that data

information hidden or in the swipe stripe on the back. Of course this won't get you back on the ship but may be able

to glean some of the missing data. With government security being what it is there has to be a record of you and

your wife's travels on a NCL ship.

Dumb question - my two already-booked cruises -(one past final payment, one not yet) are both 20% off and they’ve gone UP about 10% since I booked.  I can’t get the double points just added, I have to rebook at the higher price, right? Which isn’t worth it, of course...unless they are just there for the taking?

29 minutes ago, eowyn13 said:

I’m confused do you get the 20% off plus the double latitudes points? When I looked at my insiders page it said get 20% off or double latitudes points. It doesn’t say I can have both...

Both. Do a mocking booking and you should see this on the page you select the free at sea perk

image.png.bc3a87ccbaabe59a08f304bb241e2260.png

When your booking is modified to this promotion, you should see a LATITUDE promo code on your booking confirmation. this promo codes means you will get the double points

Edited by shof515
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, tomservo said:

Do you have to rebook to get the points?

I did not have to rebook either of my cruises. They just added it to my bookings. Again though, my cruise price hasn't gone up since booking either so I didn't have to deal with that issue some may face. 

With all the double points offers. I anticipate- down. The road another reconfiguration of the latitudes benefits.  Frankly it’s simply very easy to get Platinum and I don’t see how they can offer the current perks when so many qualify and new people are added every week???    It used to be quite an exclusive program.   

Checked my cruise booked for April, the 20% off the current price equates to $16 pp less than originally paid so no biggie

I would love to get the double latitude points especially since it is a 14 day transatlantic, but it's a pain to call, the cancel, rebook, should be a simpler way of doing it, like automatically add those latitude points to cruises already booked

8 minutes ago, njkate said:

Checked my cruise booked for April, the 20% off the current price equates to $16 pp less than originally paid so no biggie

I would love to get the double latitude points especially since it is a 14 day transatlantic, but it's a pain to call, the cancel, rebook, should be a simpler way of doing it, like automatically add those latitude points to cruises already booked

I called yesterday and it was a simple process of them adding the promo code to my booking. no need for canceling and rebooking. my new booking confirmation shows my orginal booking date 

16 minutes ago, shof515 said:

I called yesterday and it was a simple process of them adding the promo code to my booking. no need for canceling and rebooking. my new booking confirmation shows my orginal booking date 

great I will call them

1 hour ago, Budget Queen said:

With all the double points offers. I anticipate- down. The road another reconfiguration of the latitudes benefits.  Frankly it’s simply very easy to get Platinum and I don’t see how they can offer the current perks when so many qualify and new people are added every week???    It used to be quite an exclusive program.   

Yes at the rate of 1 point a night to get to Platinum the ole fashion way took forever.

Then add a point for being in a suite and the time is cut in half

Add another point for the Past Guest/Insider offer and three times faster

I scored big time when there was the booking more than 9 months ahead -

A 14 day Panama cruise in a suite with Inside offer booked 9 months out resulted in 56 points.

OK that advanced booking is gone but with triple points getting P + was just another cruise and a half.

Ridiculous that Ambassador class with so much empty space between P + and "A" and for both of these

not much incentive in perks from Platinum.

If only NCL would rethink the program and use the points like frequent airline flyer miles to book discount cruises

without getting to the "A" class with it's one time free cabin cruise - there is no incentive after that - - - !

11 hours ago, shof515 said:

Both. Do a mocking booking and you should see this on the page you select the free at sea perk

image.png.bc3a87ccbaabe59a08f304bb241e2260.png

When your booking is modified to this promotion, you should see a LATITUDE promo code on your booking confirmation. this promo codes means you will get the double points

Ah! That'd definitely in a different spot than where they've previously mentioned the double points. 

55 minutes ago, tallnthensome said:

...... if you look way at the bottom of the same page you don’t see the “click here to view this months insider offer”?

Yes and when I click it I get the 167 cruises showing 20% off. Thanks for your help. Don't know why I'm not seeing them.