Cruise Critic Community
Sabrinab

Celebrity Infinity Cabin Door Decorations

This will be our first Celebrity cruise.  On RC many passengers decorate their cabin doors.  Is this also done on Celebrity Infinity in Aqua Class? Thanks

Occasionally,  but not as commonly as some other lines. Please don't use any adhesive that could cause damage or leave a residue.

I walk the decks inside when the weather isn't good for walking outside and other than Halloween, Xmas, or a Happy Birthday sign I  rarely see doors decorated.

No big on X  except as noted above

Halloween gets very creative!

Door decorating reminds me of the door decorating contests we had in high school.

I have not seen much of this on Celebrity, Princess or Cunard.

We made a sign for our door several years ago with a ship design, our Cruise Critic name, and home town. We printed it out on a magnetic sheet we found at Office Depot and adhere it to our door. I have seen many doors decorated, but there is certainly not an abundance like on Disney. The decorations always bring a smile to my face. 

Sabrinab...

We were on the Infinity last December and I picked up a Christmas pointsettia garland at the Dollar Store and used magnets to attach to the door... it was quite big and noticeable so I could always find my door!!!! But you have to figure out how to attach things... magnets are the easiest and don’t cause any destruction...

Usually I pick up a souvenir magnet when we are in Port and put that on the door!  When we were on the Summit for Halloween a couple of years ago, there were a few doors that were very creative, including lights!!  

Edited by Turangi!
typo!

We decorate our home for Halloween and Christmas, and would probably do the same with our cabin should we ever cruise at those times of the year, but we wouldn't otherwise.

This was on the Infinity last year for the Flower Power Cruise. Lots of cabin doors were decorated. We bring lots of magnet designs purchased on Amazon.E57B9690-4A8C-4897-AB2B-F01A0F13567E.thumb.jpeg.ecfd4641b363c0c843ff6b4e03fc22b1.jpeg