Indy & Symphony both docked at Coco Cay the same day - how insane will it be?

We are on the Indy, docked the same day at Coco Cay as Symphony in July 2020.  We dock at 7, and the Symphony at 10.  We have water park passes booked, so we will plan to do the park early (before Symphony arrives) and then perhaps go back later when I anticipate most people may go back to their ships after 3 or so.  In between we will either chill someplace on the island, or potentially even go back to the ship for a break from the sun.

Do people share the same opinion as me it will be very crowded especially during late morning/early afternoon, such that especially if we come and go (for example, we may go back to the ship for a short while) finding seating will be a challenge?  If so, I may try to book a cabin or beach bed. 

Also, does anyone know that if I book something, and then go back tot he ship, that I can go back onto the island and use the same Cabana?

5 minutes ago, peacefrogdog said:

Also, does anyone know that if I book something, and then go back tot he ship, that I can go back onto the island and use the same Cabana?

You have the use of your cabana for the entire day.

In mid-March 2018, RCCL announced company's private island renovation project. The "Perfect Day at CocoCay" project was completed in phases (starting September 2018). The official opening was on May 4, 2019 (most new attractions) and full completion scheduled for December 2019 (when South Beach and Coco Beach Club will be inaugurated). For season 2020, RCI estimated that the island will be visited by over 2 million passengers. RCI also considers the option for 3-ship calls per day, thus increasing the revamped island's max daily passenger capacity from 6,000 to 10,000 and even 12,000 (with bigger liners).

17 hours ago, mo&fran said:

I remember a while back that RCI made a deal to allow Carnival to also use CocoCay.

I wonder whatever happened with that.

I think Carnival only needed that capability temporarily.