How do I check in for my flights?

christa

When booking my own flights I will get a notification to check in from the airline (usually 24 hours before). Will I get the same notification to check in for my flights from NCL? I have never had a cruise line book my airfare before and I can’t even locate the flight reservation number on my confirmation. 

2 hours ago, christa said:

When booking my own flights I will get a notification to check in from the airline (usually 24 hours before). Will I get the same notification to check in for my flights from NCL? I have never had a cruise line book my airfare before and I can’t even locate the flight reservation number on my confirmation. 

I just read a post that said your flight info will be on your edocs.  Look there.

24 minutes ago, christa said:

Yes I see my flight info (flight number and times),  but not a reservation number. I may just call Delta and see if they can help thank you anyway. 

Are you seeing a 6 digit/letter Record (reservation) Locator code somewhere with that Flight # ?

That number will be of assistance in finding your reservation quicker and if you do not check in 24 hours

before the flight departure use that at the airport kiosk to bring up your boarding passes.

If you are on NCL's internet package you can access your reservation by logging into your Delta.com

account and for $0.50 a page print out the boarding pass documents on NCL printer saving you time

to do that at the airport. Also when you review your reservation - if your seat selection/assignments are

or were not the best - last chance to change them - review the seat chart.

Have the Delta apt on your cell phone you don't need the paper boarding passes.

With the boarding passes or cell phone in hand go directly to the Delta bag check counter

for information about the gate boarding time.

If you used NCL's air program (with Delta ?) it would be just the similar reverse situation.

Other airlines would be pretty much the same if NCL used a different carrier getting you to the port.

Calling Delta is indeed the best idea if you are not familiar with how the system works.

If the last port call your cruise makes is within the 24 hours check-in period and there is a

freebe internet café (Starbucks etc.) you maybe able to check-in that way rather than use

the NCL internet - usual precautions about data information being hacked.

47 minutes ago, christa said:

Yes I see my flight info (flight number and times),  but not a reservation number. I may just call Delta and see if they can help thank you anyway. 

How far away is your cruise? If it's more than 30 days they might not have bought them so that's why you don't have a number. If it's less than 30 call up NCL and ask them, I'm not sure if the airline can help without a reservation number.