Shareholder OBC

Micahs Grandad

22 minutes ago, djb78 said:

FWIW, you don't need it. I just use faxzero to send in my brokerage statement, with the cruise details and my info on the cover sheet. 

You also must cross out your identification number from your stock broker.

On 10/5/2019 at 11:02 AM, ontheweb said:

You also must cross out your identification number from your stock broker.

I did a print to PDF of the single page that shows the stock and pasted asterisks over the id# then faxed it with my booking info. We use ringcentral at work so I didn't have to really print anything. 

• Like 1

I just faxed mine in today. With Princess I usually get an email right away acknowledging receipt of the fax, but I haven't received anything yet from Carnival. I can't remember how it worked out last year on my Carnival cruise, but I know the credit was applied really quickly. Where do I look in my online Carnival account to see if the credit has been applied? 

25 minutes ago, centralcalicruzer said:

I just faxed mine in today. With Princess I usually get an email right away acknowledging receipt of the fax, but I haven't received anything yet from Carnival. I can't remember how it worked out last year on my Carnival cruise, but I know the credit was applied really quickly. Where do I look in my online Carnival account to see if the credit has been applied? 

Go to your check-in documents. Press the "print" option (you dont need to actually print them) and you'll be able to see the credit. 

On 10/7/2019 at 2:55 PM, bigcartman said:

Did this work because I was told it HAD to be a fax?

Yes I have a cruise in November, emailed my stockbroker statement on 10/14 and had a response showing the shareholder OBC was credited today 10/16.

There is no reason to bother with a fax.

37 minutes ago, RjayB said:

Proof of email for the doubting thomas types:

shareholder.png

For my upcoming Carnival Cruise, I sent it by fax and Carnival confirmed it through email. It seems Carnival’s preferred method of email but the other brands in the family prefer fax.

Edited by xDisconnections

• 3 weeks later...

Thanks for the info and it did work however something that was in my email that doesn't seem to be included in yours was this line.

Please be advised that Shareholder Statement must not be email due to security reasons, for future please fax or mail statement.

5 minutes ago, bigcartman said:

Thanks for the info and it did work however something that was in my email that doesn't seem to be included in yours was this line.

Please be advised that Shareholder Statement must not be email due to security reasons, for future please fax or mail statement.

The last time I tried to email mine I got that same line, so I just fax now.....well, technically I have my hubby fax it from work 😉

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, jc4me said:

The last time I tried to email mine I got that same line, so I just fax now.....well, technically I have my hubby fax it from work 😉

I just gave mine to the snails last Monday.  If it goes as usual, I'll get a confirmation email the end of next week.

I just looked at my confirmation email from guest services for my request sent in on 9/14 for Journey's cruise in Feb.  Yeah, $250 OBC.  My confirmation says nothing about faxing it in the future.

I know the Carnival stockholders info on their stock page no longer lists email #, but it's never stopped me from scanning my broker statement with the the pertinent info showing and sending via. email.

• Like 1