Equinox Review

Terre

11 minutes ago, NBliving said:

Great review! We are going on this cruise in May of 2020. Have not been to the ABC’s before. Your pictures are beautiful. We can’t wait!

Thank you!  Curacao is my favorite!  Enjoy your cruise!

• Thanks 1

My wife and I were on your cruise. I live blogged during it. Interesting that some of your soups look exactly like the soups we had in Blu. I ordered grits for breakfast at least 5 times. A couple times, they were undercooked. I do prefer stone ground grits. Our aqua class room was so cold at night. I usually sleep with a fan at home, but it’s for background noise. I used the fan app on my phone. We tried to reserve a golf cart  months before the cruise, they were sold out. We went snorkeling on the seacow instead. 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, calicakes said:

My wife and I were on your cruise. I live blogged during it. Interesting that some of your soups look exactly like the soups we had in Blu. I ordered grits for breakfast at least 5 times. A couple times, they were undercooked. I do prefer stone ground grits. Our aqua class room was so cold at night. I usually sleep with a fan at home, but it’s for background noise. I used the fan app on my phone. We tried to reserve a golf cart  months before the cruise, they were sold out. We went snorkeling on the seacow instead. 

We may need to get Aqua class rooms for now on!  On the Reflection they kept our room very cold at night.