Alfredo's

Jokare

I've learned over the years that if you ask for something they will try their hardest to accommodate.  That being said, sometimes the attempt to satisfy a request often times ends up missing the mark or at least being an "A" for effort, and a "C" for being on point.

I wouldn't be surprised if a taco pizza comes out looking a little strange and possibly including toppings which you wouldn't normally find on a taco pizza.  It is my impression that the best taco pizzas are a convincing product because the pizzeria has seasoned taco meat and a spicy "taco sauce" on hand to make the pizza with.  Without those two ingredients I'm not sure how convincing or satisfying an attempt will be.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, drpack said:

We usually eat at Alfredos on embarkation day because the buffett is a zoo and many people don't realize it's open or that it's a free restaurant.

We do the same.  If the ship does not have Alfredo's then we go to the MDR for lunch on boarding day.  

6 hours ago, drpack said:

We usually eat at Alfredos on embarkation day because the buffett is a zoo and many people don't realize it's open or that it's a free restaurant.

I hope to convince my family to try Alfredo's on embarkation day.

We have somehow managed to miss Alfredo's on both of our sailings, but I still want to try it.

1 hour ago, Itchy&Scratchy said:

can I get a link to the menu, please? I searched the entire Princess website and I can't find it.

Look here. The menu is within the video. The menu is only on Royal Class ships. The few Grand Class ship's with Alfredo's only serve individual pizzas.

https://thegodpizza.com/princess-cruises-food-alfredos-pizzeria-menu-entrees-4k/

• Like 1

First time, I had the pizza from the menu.  Second time, I saw someone having a pizza that was not on the menu, I asked if I could have this, this, this, no problem lady.

I don’ t know if they have only normal pizza topping or if you can get taco topping, just ask them.

Colo Cruiser,

I wonder what ship you were on. I have cruised the Regal 5 years in a row including their New Year's cruise this year and have frequently taken 1/2 eaten desserts or pizza from there with no problem . ..  they even wrapped it for me.

What would make you think you can't take food out? after all, you paid for it Over the years, I've taken food from Horizon, Intl cafe, Trident, Prego, Crown Grill etc and never been stopped.

7 hours ago, Itchy&Scratchy said:

can I get a link to the menu, please? I searched the entire Princess website and I can't find it.

Here’s a link to the multi course menu on the Royal-class ships (think that drink prices have increased):

http://www.beyondships2.com/uploads/8/2/4/5/8245255/rp-alfredos_pizzeria-23-may-13.pdf

21 minutes ago, Married15 said:

We were told "no to go" pizza from Alfredo's. I said well, I can't eat this now, are you saying you would rather throw it out than let me take it. Answer was yes. That was on The Regal last summer.

I’ve never read of anyone being allowed to take food from Alfredo’s which has been strictly enforced.

4 hours ago, chapultepec said:

Colo Cruiser,

I wonder what ship you were on. I have cruised the Regal 5 years in a row including their New Year's cruise this year and have frequently taken 1/2 eaten desserts or pizza from there with no problem . ..  they even wrapped it for me.

What would make you think you can't take food out? after all, you paid for it Over the years, I've taken food from Horizon, Intl cafe, Trident, Prego, Crown Grill etc and never been stopped.

Every ship that we have sailed that has an Alfredos on it have been adamant about taking food out of the restaurant. It is posted in different places as well.

I never said anything about the venues you list. I don't assume anything and I try and follow the rules. 

I am glad you were able to take food from Alfredos. I was not there so I don't have any info on your experience.