Cruise Critic Community
janny444

Open For Booking/Pre registering 2021

Hi....first of all apologies if this has already been answered but am I correct in saying that from October 14th booking is open for April 2021 onwards.  I know many pre register their cruises beforehand but how can you do that when you don't know the comprehensive list of cruises/ships available and more importantly the lead in prices.

Previously itineraries and prices have been available to pre register a couple or so weeks beforehand. Tried to look on P&O's website but their new fangled website is so hard to navigate

21 hours ago, janny444 said:

Hi....first of all apologies if this has already been answered but am I correct in saying that from October 14th booking is open for April 2021 onwards.  I know many pre register their cruises beforehand but how can you do that when you don't know the comprehensive list of cruises/ships available and more importantly the lead in prices.

Previously itineraries and prices have been available to pre register a couple or so weeks beforehand. Tried to look on P&O's website but their new fangled website is so hard to navigate

PRE-REGISTRATION OPENS - ITINERARIES & FARES RELEASED

Mon
14 Oct 2019

8am

ON SALE - Exclusively for Caribbean, Baltic & Ligurian Tiers

Mon
21 Oct 2019

8am

ON GENERAL SALE - March - June 2021 Holidays

Wed
23 Oct 2019

8am

ON GENERAL SALE - July - October 2021 Holidays

Thu
24 Oct 2019

8am

ON GENERAL SALE - November 2021 - April 2022 Holidays

Fri
25 Oct 2019

8am

Edited by kenhem

38 minutes ago, kenhem said:

PRE-REGISTRATION OPENS - ITINERARIES & FARES RELEASED

Mon
14 Oct 2019

8am

ON SALE - Exclusively for Caribbean, Baltic & Ligurian Tiers

Mon
21 Oct 2019

8am

ON GENERAL SALE - March - June 2021 Holidays

Wed
23 Oct 2019

8am

ON GENERAL SALE - July - October 2021 Holidays

Thu
24 Oct 2019

8am

ON GENERAL SALE - November 2021 - April 2022 Holidays

Fri
25 Oct 2019

8am

Thank you Kenhem for the info...I was thinking that the 14th October was open for booking so we have a week or so to peruse the future itineraries and prices 

I received the brochure in the post this morning, but only a few prices in the brochure. 

I received my  new book this morning up to April 2022 , surprised I got it before it went live on Internet so now I'm having a good look all weekend 

Oh just seen this thread - sorry that I started a similar one above - perhaps the moderators can just close it for me?

We are looking and have  seen a cruise for April 2021 that we like the look of. Have never pre registered before - what does this actually mean and can we book the cabin we want with this option? Confused on this one.

1 hour ago, Presto2 said:

Oh just seen this thread - sorry that I started a similar one above - perhaps the moderators can just close it for me?

We are looking and have  seen a cruise for April 2021 that we like the look of. Have never pre registered before - what does this actually mean and can we book the cabin we want with this option? Confused on this one.

If you pre-reg via P&O then whilst you can indicate a preference there is precious little guarantee you will initially be booked in it.  However if you pre-0reg with a good on-line TA you can list a few preferences and if available they will book one when they open up for bookings, and they will ring you to confirm what they have done and if it is acceptable, before they process your deposit.