Card or wrist band?

mia mom

Hi  I will be on the Anthem in Dec.   I heard RCCL changed to wrist band like Princess ( disc) or  it's still the card thing.   Just that I am allergic to certain wristband materials , esp kept on for many days.   I prefer the card  as I am not high tech for the "disc" type of gadgets either.  Anyone who's been on the Anthem lately who can tell me.   thanks. 

3 minutes ago, mia mom said:

Hi  I will be on the Anthem in Dec.   I heard RCCL changed to wrist band like Princess ( disc) or  it's still the card thing.   Just that I am allergic to certain wristband materials , esp kept on for many days.   I prefer the card  as I am not high tech for the "disc" type of gadgets either.  Anyone who's been on the Anthem lately who can tell me.   thanks. 

Either, Seapass is standard, Wristband is optional.

Edited by FLACRUISER99

6 hours ago, mia mom said:

Even if you opt for the wrist band, you must still use the SeaPass card to exit and enter the ship at ports.

• Thanks 1

23 hours ago, mia mom said:

I too will be on the Anthem in December.I hope it is not the wrist band.

On 10/11/2019 at 1:41 PM, mia mom said: