Shore excursions credits?

chk-gnt

I booked a cruise on 10/3/19 and took the Dinner and Shore excursion perks. In addition received the 20% off and additional point per night. I don't want to sound greedy BUT  when I got my confirmation it showed a additional $50 shore excursion and now I'm being told that is just the perk I choose. My question is did anyone else receive an additional $50 which would make it $100 per excursion? I'm happy with $50 but $100 would be nice 😊

1 hour ago, tallnthensome said:

Most bookings right now offer a $50 shore ex bonus. If you chose $50 as a booking perk you get $100 per port. This is the deal going right now .

Thanks for the answer, my cruise doesn't list that at this time. Just the past guest offer. 

1 minute ago, kugamuga said:

Question about the $50 credit. If you decide not to book an excursion in a particular port do you still get the credit added to your account?

$50 Excursion credit is good for each port only typically.  It won’t roll over to next port if you don’t use it. i believe this is the case for most cruise except Bermuda as that on is $50 / day, but the excursions can be same day as the Bermuda cruises function as a floating hotel.

6 minutes ago, kugamuga said:

Question about the $50 credit. If you decide not to book an excursion in a particular port do you still get the credit added to your account?

no. you get the credit the next day after the excursion

Simple answer:  Use it or lose it.   You MUST take an NCL shore excursion at a port to receive the REFUND after you have done the shorex.   It is credited overnight the evening fter you did it so check your folio regularly.

One per port so not on both days of an overnight.   Only ONE if you do TWO shorex (halF day ones) at the same port

5 hours ago, casofilia said:

Simple answer:  Use it or lose it.   You MUST take an NCL shore excursion at a port to receive the REFUND after you have done the shorex.   It is credited overnight the evening fter you did it so check your folio regularly.

One per port so not on both days of an overnight.   Only ONE if you do TWO shorex (halF day ones) at the same port

Bermuda is the exception where you get one excursion credit for each day you're in port... can't combine them for one big excursion.