What are the current shows on the Equinox

crash3x

I was on the Equinox in Nov/2017   the shows I remember seeing were  Topper, Elysium, Amber Ashley's tribute to Whitney Huston.  Last year on the Reflection    again there was Topper, Eylsium, Amber Ashley's tribute to Whitney Huston ....So I am hoping this Nov 2019 I do not run in to the same shows yet again.  We end up walking out every single time and get disappointed.  I like shows (he does not) but it is something we can do in the evening that I enjoy, otherwise we end up back in the cabin waiting to fall asleep.    Yes I am aware there are many things to do on a ship , but when one person has PTSD the crowds and noise are hard to tolerate.  So simple things like sitting still knowing your surroundings is something that we can do.

10 hours ago, helen haywood said:

Sorry to tell you Equinox’s shows are Topper, Elysium and Life.  And various guest acts.  

They really have to up their game...3 yrs with the same shows.   Royal is the same company and they change all the time.  Thanks for letting me know, guess it will be another cruise stuck in a cabin at night for me.......grrr

10 minutes ago, crash3x said:

They really have to up their game...3 yrs with the same shows.   Royal is the same company and they change all the time.  Thanks for letting me know, guess it will be another cruise stuck in a cabin at night for me.......grrr

I will have to disagree that RC changes their production shows more often.  We've seen some of the same ones for well over five years now.

On Equinox last month there was also a magician, three male singers who did Motown, one or more comedians, and one or more singers.  We did not go to those, but did attend the three production shows mentioned above.  We thought they were wonderful.  I liked "Life" so much that I skipped dinner and went back to the late show.

RCI does not change shows often. As stated above most are the same for a minimum of 5 years. Some of the shows have been on longer. The Sept. 23 Equinox  cruise had the 3 basic production shows, a hilarious comedian, the trio called "Uptown" with Motown hits, whom I have seen before on Equinox and an illusionist who was quite entertaining.  There was also an acrobat  act, whom I saw on RCI several years ago. The quite varied music around the ship at night I also found entertaining. 

21 hours ago, crash3x said:

I was on the Equinox in Nov/2017   the shows I remember seeing were  Topper, Elysium, Amber Ashley's tribute to Whitney Huston.  Last year on the Reflection    again there was Topper, Eylsium, Amber Ashley's tribute to Whitney Huston ....So I am hoping this Nov 2019 I do not run in to the same shows yet again.  We end up walking out every single time and get disappointed.  I like shows (he does not) but it is something we can do in the evening that I enjoy, otherwise we end up back in the cabin waiting to fall asleep.    Yes I am aware there are many things to do on a ship , but when one person has PTSD the crowds and noise are hard to tolerate.  So simple things like sitting still knowing your surroundings is something that we can do.

Guess what?  Same shows and Amber Ashleys tribute to you know who!  We were told that the production shows have been the same since the ship was launched.  That was from a cast member.