Question about Perfect Day/Coco Cay

SDCB432

My husband and I are going on cruise with RC for the 4 day Bahamas/Coco Cay trip in February.  We definitely enjoy the beach and thought a Cabana would be nice, but for $1,000? Is this really cost effective and if we don't get one are there other options? We are not really the Water Park type. Can you just rent an umbrella and set up for the day?

Any help is appreciated.

Coco beach is scheduled to open end of january.  Check and see if you have option to book day at coco beach with the infinity pool  lounge chair and upgraded lunch with lobster and steak. 

I have a march cruise and booked this option for $50 pp.    Heck alot better than what they are charging for various cabanas.

11 minutes ago, SDCB432 said:

My husband and I are going on cruise with RC for the 4 day Bahamas/Coco Cay trip in February.  We definitely enjoy the beach and thought a Cabana would be nice, but for $1,000? Is this really cost effective and if we don't get one are there other options? We are not really the Water Park type. Can you just rent an umbrella and set up for the day?

Any help is appreciated.

We were there a few weeks ago.  I would say NO!!!  I would never pay anywhere near $1000 for a cabana for a day.  I struggled when they were $250 in Labadee! 

But, not to worry.  There are many chairs around the beaches at Coco Cay and they all have umbrellas.  We wandered off and had no problem at all finding a couple of nice lounge chairs with both trees and a shared umbrella.  We were on a FULL Harmony of the Seas so 6000 passengers.  Still lots of room.  Most, I would say, headed for the pool area.  So don't worry.  And all the chairs and umbrellas are FREE.  Here's a small shot showing how the availability was.  And we didn't rush off the ship. Sorry for the size, but I cropped my wife out in order to not create any hate and discontent with her (she's not a fan of being in publicly posted pics).  😎

IMG_5147.jpg

Edited by papaflamingo
  • Thanks 1

"There are many chairs around the beaches at Coco Cay and they all have umbrellas.  We wandered off and had no problem at all finding a couple of nice lounge chairs with both trees and a shared umbrella."

This is exactly what I was hoping to hear!! and FREE!! even better.

Thank you!

• Like 1