Cunard Flights from New Zealand?

erniebernie

1 hour ago, erniebernie said:

😂 seems pretty full to me!

hahahahahahhahhahah Ernie.....hahahahhaha...that had me laughing....you live in Christchurch!....theres plenty room for more! Im sending some JAFFA'S down immediately 

On 10/15/2019 at 5:12 PM, erniebernie said:

Hi Roscoe we were Jaffas for 50 years then decided to move here just in time for earthquakes... still better than Auckland except now we need 2 flights to get to Vancouver!

small price to pay, but at least you got a great mayor back!

regards Roscoe

erniebernie,

I just looked at a couple of flight search engines and found a number of roundtrip fares from Christchurch to Vancouver in the mid-U$800 range for the September 2020 time period. That is in economy. I have had the pleasure to visit New Zealand on more than a dozen occasions and treasure my time there. A beautiful country filed with beautiful people. Having done international sales most of my career, it is my opinion that Air New Zealand is one of the best airlines in the world.

Jack

Thanks for your replies  Windsurfboy im not a good flier so the least time I have to be up there the better so we will be flying direct to vancouver non stop.  Jack E Dawson  yes it is a great place to live and we will be on Air NZ   got a price fron T/A  $1600  thats for NZ to Vancover  then Tokyo to NZ  at end of cruise. The only thing wrong with NZ is that its so far from anywhere  oops except Australia. 

Sorry erniebernie, I didn't realize you were flying into Vancouver but back home from Tokyo. Based on my experience, $1600 on ANZ for that route is a very good deal. Although almost a year away, I hope you will share your voyage experience with the rest of us.

Jack