Visa Email from Princess for Mexico Cruise?

BIGADORF

I received an email today from Princess for a Mexico Cruise that my wife and I are taking in January 2020. The subject matter was about a Visa. My wife and I are both American Citizens. 

Anybody know why we received this email? Why would we need a Visa? Is a just a coincidence that we recently signed up for Ocean Ready and downloaded our passports that that show they were issued from the United States?

5 hours ago, BIGADORF said:

I received an email today from Princess for a Mexico Cruise that my wife and I are taking in January 2020. The subject matter was about a Visa. My wife and I are both American Citizens. 

Anybody know why we received this email? Why would we need a Visa? Is a just a coincidence that we recently signed up for Ocean Ready and downloaded our passports that that show they were issued from the United States?

Can you post what Princess sent you so that we can see what they are saying?

Thanks!

Tom😎

According to Princess' Web Site : "Visa requirements for U.S. and Canadian citizens are listed on the guest's Travel Summary under "Notices," if applicable. All other nationalities, including those with U.S. or Canadian resident status, are responsible for verifying visa requirements for each port visited during the cruise."